Fan Art Cyanoria's miscellaneous sketches...

Cyanista

Blue Mage
Gil
Hello. You've wandered into the thread for my sketches. Congratulations.
Here's one of many that I did. I posted the original pencil one on another forum, but here's the color version, done with crayola color pencils (would that be advertisement?). I call it 'Scavengers.'
Scavengern.jpg

Nice work! :lew: That's quite an interesting outfit Vincent is wearing... o_o; Are Vincent and Yuffie supposed to be assassination twins? Also, do you ship the Vincent x Yuffie pairing? xD; Just curious.

Nice work! :lew: That's quite an interesting outfit Vincent is wearing... o_o; Are Vincent and Yuffie supposed to be assassination twins? Also, do you ship the Vincent x Yuffie pairing? xD; Just curious.

Vincent's outfit? Yeah, I based it off Dexter's clothes from the series. *I think that is advertising*
Ship? Your question puzzles me. I have no idea what that means.
But, as to why I chose the two of them? I have no idea. *yeah, I do random stuff like that - drives me nuts later on...*

Vincent's outfit? Yeah, I based it off Dexter's clothes from the series. *I think that is advertising*
Ship? Your question puzzles me. I have no idea what that means.
But, as to why I chose the two of them? I have no idea. *yeah, I do random stuff like that - drives me nuts later on...*

"Ship" basically means that you pair up two characters together as a couple because you support their relationship (whether it's apparent or not, lol). Like I "ship" Cloud and Tifa (FFVII) as a couple, as well as Zidane and Garnet (FFIX). Usually fans of a couple will draw fanart with them together, so I sorta assumed that you were a fan of Vincent and Yuffie 'cause it's a pretty popular FFVII couple that people support! xD

But judging by your answer, I guess you're not a Vincent x Yuffie fan... xD They're two interesting characters nonetheless and their character design is pretty cool, so that can be reason enough for drawing them. :p Sorry if I made this awkward. x_x;

I didn't notice any awkwardness, and I am exceedingly grateful that you took the time to explain all that. Very complicating.
Tifa and Cloud? I got the feeling there wouldn't be anything between them,
though Tifa did care for him later on.
I thought Aeris was more of a love interest.
Anywho, about my artses *drool* what should I draw next?

Thanks for the request, I was beginning to feel ignored. I'll get right to work on that! I'll need extra time to color it, cuz my busted scanner has trouble doing anything else. :P

:jess: It's beautiful! You got Cloud's hair perfectly, which is VERY hard to do. I also love how you captured Aerith. Her hair is really nicely done also! The blood-stained sword also is a nice effect. Really nice; I think I'll put it as my desktop wallpaper for a while ^_^

Could you do a picture of Gilgamesh & Bartz from FFV? I've always thought they were cool rivals ^^

Hmm, being unfamiliar with the characters, I'll have to study up on them. I'll let you know when I figure it out and I really appreciate your patience!

Okay. Here it is, Piglet: I'm not sure what I'll call it yet.
sketchoo.jpg

That is a pretty dam good drawing I say, I love the old japanese look you went for :) the feet are a bit off, but i'm being picky :P good work

That is a pretty dam good drawing I say, I love the old japanese look you went for :) the feet are a bit off, but i'm being picky :P good work

Yes! Finally someone not too polite to criticize! That's so refreshing! I gotta show you all my work first so you can critique it!

What'dya say, Stevie, wanna help me out? please?

Yes! Finally someone not too polite to criticize! That's so refreshing! I gotta show you all my work first so you can critique it!

What'dya say, Stevie, wanna help me out? please?

Yeah Sure, I'm at university tomorrow, sooo I'll look over them after I finish tomorrow :) just put them in a post here or something

Back