• Don't tell her it was you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesMudkips

Banned
Gil
I met this girl last year, but we only really started talking about 6 months ago when we started working together. As I got to know her, I really started to like her, and for a while I thought she liked me too, we went out for lunch and got milkshakes together and stuff like that a few times, but nothing I wouldn't really do with any of my other friends, not that I really have that many other friends.

I can't stop thinking about her lately, not like 24/7 or anything like that, but I mean a lot. Well I never got around to telling her how I felt, because I wasn't really sure if she felt the same way, so basically your average "need girl advice" thread, but today I went and did something off a whim.

I've been to her house a few different times before, so I know where she lives. Today I did something insane, something so unlike me, something unpredictable! At risk of seeming a little creepy, I wrote a letter and put it in an envelope. I signed the letter with "Your secret admirer," and placed it at her door step along with a red rose I had just bought. Then I knocked on her door and ran faster than I have ever run before.

Well when I got home, I got on Facebook and saw that she just updated her status, it's addressed to her secret admirer (me), she wants to know who wrote the letter. Well here is my predicament, do I tell her it was me or not? If I should tell her, should I tell her now or wait a day or two?

What did the status say exactly? Did she sound stern like "Okay...who wrote that letter" or was she like " OMGGG GUYS LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! Now seriously who wrote this litter omg so sweet ahhhasfkjasnj omg". Well which side was she leaning towards anyway :lew:

The obvious answer would be just to tell her. Not telling her would get you no where. :gasp:

Meet up with her in person and just tell her. Don't tell her in text or anything though. It has to be in person. I think in text could make it look a little creepy, but if you tell her face to face at least she'll see that you were just shy about it.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back