Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
60488d8c.png

I couldn't fit some of the descriptions.

In about a week, those who purchased the Tonberry will be able to 'upgrade' their pet, or whatever you want to call them. I'll have more details soon.

Around November, chocobos will be available for purchase.

That is absolutely adorable, I love it. ♥

I like these pets, but I am waiting for the Chocobos and Moogles and especially Moombas!
Please put them on display on postbit under Avatar or under pets: above Rep Power maybe PLEASE!!!?

:tehe:

If only we could've had all the information. Then you might know that Baron Raynebowe is my associate/assassin in proving that yaoi is the ultimate power and has a soft spot for strawberry and blueberry cheesecakes.

Sorry to bother you again Mitsuki but if you read this, I have some questions about my postbit. Im trying to pimp it somewhat. First of all I would like to thank you for showing the gifts at my postbit, but would it be possible to put the actual smiley or something similar on my postbit? -> :redz: rather than a piece of paper/certificate? Also how can I remove all my other gifts from my postbit?

I would like to only show the pets lol. Hope I aint asking too much. I think all the Tomberry buyers would appreciate this if made possible. Also need to remove the avatar thing btw, but on my phone I cant access VBshop. I'll find a way.
Mitsuki

Last edited:
The icon (scroll) for the Tonberry in the postbit has always been there. I haven't found the time to resize all Tonberry and ask Belazor to upload it to vBShop, but I'll see what I can do today. As for your gifts, there's no way to actually remove them unless I start deleting items, which would then affect everyone else. As for the Tonberry showing up by itself, I'll see if Belazor can work his magic. (It would probably be kinda hard to do though, since all items are grouped together).

There's no way to remove the avatar, but I'm sure the techies can probably update that for us and give us the ability to remove avatars. I'll talk to them later today.

Last edited:
Thank you for responding so fast I really appreciate it. No rush Im glad you considering it all.
I am bummed about all gifts showing, but I guess I have no choice lol.

I meant the full body avatar I put cloths on btw, I'll remove it when I get the chance. Once again thanks for everything you are the best.

The icon (scroll) for the Tonberry in the postbit has always been there. I haven't found the time to resize all Tonberry and ask Belazor to upload it to vBShop, but I'll see what I can do today. As for your gifts, there's no way to actually remove them unless I start deleting items, which would then affect everyone else. As for the Tonberry showing up by itself, I'll see if Belazor can work his magic. (It would probably be kinda hard to do though, since all items are grouped together).

There's no way to remove the avatar, but I'm sure the techies can probably update that for us and give us the ability to remove avatars. I'll talk to them later today.

What size do you need the tonberries in, Mits? I can give it a whirl, and pm them to you, you can just look them over and forward them. ;)

I meant the full body avatar I put cloths on btw, I'll remove it when I get the chance. Once again thanks for everything you are the best.

You want to remove your avatar's clothes, or completely remove the avatar? There's no way to remove the vBAvatar as far as I know (a few people already asked the same question). And you are most welcome!

And Six - 28x28. Thanks!

Mitsuki
Sorry for my stupidity lol but I forgot we can either hide, toggle activity and inactivity and even discard gifts/items. So thats taken care of.

Now the Avatar is a bit naked with only a speedo so I'll have to keep it as is for the time being haha. Anyways looking forward to the chocobos :)
Six
Cool to help out sis. Blazy Boo :redz:

Sent. ;) Just let me know if there's any issues and I'll edit accordingly. Mitsuki

Back