TALES OF THE CRYSTAL SKY
- Exsilio Final Fantasy -
- Era/Setting: Medieval, Swords and Magic
- Emphases/Concepts: Crystal Mythos, Chaos, Balance, "Warriors of Light"
- Basic Premise: A tale of magic, revolution, hope, and understanding the natural balance of all.
The focus of this is to unlock the events of The Era of Ascension (Exsilio's era), a time that changed the world forever, in order to aid and understand events in the present era (Decedum's era) and the universe itself. (Expanded on in Tales of the Crystal Sky: Decedum Final Fantasy.)
Exsilio and Decedum will be connected, which I'm sure you've guessed. Events in this role play will, for the most part, have an effect on Decedum, but not so much vice versa. This will be done by unlocking and "playing out" historical events in this role play, once certain events have been triggered/unlocked in either story. (Triggering/unlocking events will usually consist of discovering artifacts, documents, scripts, books, ruins, and et cetera.)
The fun thing about this, I think, is the fact that although I will be creating most of the events to play out, anyone joining may add to them, too (with overall approval by consensus of the others who've joined). This could be a near-never ending story, if we wished to make it so.
- No godmodding, ever.
- Please, refrain from speaking or performing the actions of another member's character(s).
- Only join if you surely can remain active for some time.
- Your characters' profiles must be fully completed in order to be considered. As for looks/appearance, be as descriptive as possible. (Use an image for a very last resort, though.)
- Name: Full First and Last names required. Middle names/initials are optional.
- Age: Self explanatory.
- Occupation: Nothing generic here. Explain it to us.
- Living Kin: Up to 5 living relatives of the character.
- Appearance: Use your words to let us visualize your character.
- Rhys Orlenia: Nightfade
- many open character slots