Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Profile Customization.

1.) Go to 'My Profile', top right of the screen. If purchased for Full Members, or as a Veteran Member the option is right under the Visitor Messages, About Me, Thanks/Likes tabs, on the right side of the screen.

[Click to view Example Image #1]

2.) If you hit Customize profile, it will bring up a window with all kinds of # codes. Most of these are colours, but some you can paste image links in to. I'm going to show you the standard layout and what each option changes.

[Click to view Example Image #2]

3.) I will now explain what each number changes.

1. Changes all font on the profile.
2. Changes the colour of text right above and right below the Visitor messages. What page/How many VMs.
3. Changes full background; behind the visitor message modules, etc.
* You can put an image link in #3, just copy paste a link, paste it in there. What you want to do then is click on the little icon right before it, it will pop up with this window. I advise using a seamless tile. Make sure you select 'Both' rather than Vertical or Horizontal only. This way it fills your complete page.
[Click to view Example Image #3.]

4. X I'm not able to view this right now, so I will get back on it.
5. Changes the number colour of VM pages.
6. Changes (for example) the 'Edit Your Friends' list on the friends tab.
7. Changes the background for the VM page number box.
* You can put an image link in #7, just copy paste a link, paste it in there. What you want to do then is click on the little icon right before it, it will pop up with this window. I advise using a seamless tile. Make sure you select 'Both' rather than Vertical or Horizontal only. This way it fills your complete module. (See image with #3)

8. Changes the border colour around the VM page numbers, and the border around the About Me, Thanks/Likes tabs etc.
9. Changes the display colour of the inactive but 'page-able' text.
10. Changes the display colour of the inactive pages in VMs/Links etc.
11. Changes the first module where your profile picture is displayed, and the background of the box where you type up a VM.
* You can put an image link in #11, just copy paste a link, paste it in there. What you want to do then is click on the little icon right before it, it will pop up with this window. I advise using a seamless tile. Make sure you select 'Both' rather than Vertical or Horizontal only. This way it fills your complete module. (See image with #3)

12. Changes the border colour around the module where your profile picture shows, and adds this border colour around the inactive tabs, like "About Me", "Thanks/Likes", etc.
13. Changes the colour of "Post Message" and "Go Advanced" in the post a VM box.
14. Changes the background of the Post Message, Go Advanced, and Customize Profile buttons.
* You can put an image link in #14, just copy paste a link, paste it in there. What you want to do then is click on the little icon right before it, it will pop up with this window. I advise using a seamless tile. Make sure you select 'Both' rather than Vertical or Horizontal only. This way it fills your complete module. (See image with #3)

15. Changes the border colour of the Post Message, Go Advanced, and Customize Profile button.
16. Changes your Join Date / Current Active module text colour, and the VM text of people that don't use custom text colours themselves.
17. Changes the link colours that other members post in your VMs, also changes the "I am" mood text colour, status etc.
18. Changes the background of all other modules on the left side; Status, Mood, Music Player background, Friends background, etc.
* You can put an image link in #18, just copy paste a link, paste it in there. What you want to do then is click on the little icon right before it, it will pop up with this window. I advise using a seamless tile. Make sure you select 'Both' rather than Vertical or Horizontal only. This way it fills your complete module. (See image with #3)

19. Changes the borders of contect in #18, and the border around the visitor message.
20. Changes the colour of what date and what time a member posted the VM on your profile.
21. Changes the username colours displaying on your profile (of members only), and the 'View Conversation' / 'Report' on their VM to you.
X I'm not able to view this right now, so I will get back on it.
23. Changes the border displaying who posted the VM, and what time.

4.) Google is your friend when it comes to searching for 'Seamless Tiles', but here's a few sites.

* http://subtlepatterns.com/
* http://fivepointsapart.blogspot.nl/search/label/patterns
* http://patterncooler.com/
* http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/?q=seamless+tiles

Last edited:
Profile Music Player.

Available for purchase in the vBShop. I will edit this post when more sites are available for making this 'piece of work' work.

1.) Purchasable at O'aka's Shop in the vBShop. Once purchased, go to your Inventory, displayed on the left. Here you should have the option to Configure your Music Player. Hitting this option will make another window open, giving you the option to paste the so called "MP3 Url".

2.) Please not that your file extension must be .mp3 Not all sites work, and not all extensions seem to work, but like I said, this will be updated later. What seems to work best right now is the following:

* Uploading your own file to: http://kiwi6.com/ On 'My Computer' you hit browse, select the .mp3, or .mp4 that you want to convert, and hit 'Start Upload'.
This will take a while to do, however, once it's done: You click on the file, and it will bring you to a different window where you can either select, 'Share Link' or take the 'Direct Hotlink', you will pick the last option, and copy that link. Go back to your Inventory > Music Player > Configure, and paste the code you got from the hotlink in to the MP3 Url box. Hit save.

If any of you have suggestions for sites that allow you to copy paste a direct hotlink .mp3 file, please VM / PM me or Mitsuki.

Last edited:
Already figured it out a long time ago, but fuck yeah a music player. Now I can finally express how dark and angry I am without having to look like an attention whore or angry emo kid! :elmo:

good job on the guide

Back