Little things that annoy you

'i beg to differ' annoys me lol

Or when someone makes a comment and ends it with 'no?'

I hate when people dont use turn signals.

Argh I feel your pain! I hate it when people brake before they indicate! I'm forever screaming at them (though they can't hear me) "Indicate then brake douche-bag!"
How am I meant to know why the hell you're braking? An indicator indicates to me that you want to turn and gives me sufficient time to also brake. *facepalm*

I hate when people cant put the fucking grocery cart away when the thing is literally right where they left the cart. I hate when people leave trash and empty cups on store shelves. I hate when people put thing in aisles that they dont belong in.

It's annoys me when I come back to my car and some piece of shit has left a trolley sitting near my car. I always put my trolley back in the trolley bay. Why can't other people? The excuse of "That's what the trolley pushers get paid to do" is not good enough. If we all did that, there wouldn't be anywhere to park. If I see someone unload a trolley, I always make sure to ask them if they are going to put it back if it looks like they are about to get back in their car. Or if I come back and see a trolley near someone getting into a car but not sure if it's there's, I'll instead take it back myself but say out loud how fucking lazy and pathetic the people are who can't be bothered to walk a few metres to the trolley bay. This one really shits me off. >.< It's a little thing but it really gets to me, as I work in a shopping centre and when I come out at the end of the day to see a trolley near my brand new car I just want to punch the fucker who left it there.

The trash and empty cups, left over takeaway etc left in aisles is another hate as I work in a pharmacy and I hate finding that some lazy piece of shit left their disgusting melted frozen coke or coffee squished in and behind our shelves, sometimes with no lid either, so if it falls there's a mess everywhere. There is a bin right outside the front of our pharmacy!

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE WHEN THE TOILET PAPER ROLL IS EMPTY AND NOBODY CHANGES IT WHEN THEY TAKE THE LAST PIECE!!!!

I hate this too. Me and my partner have to live with my family at the moment until our house is built and no one ever replaces the toilet roll! The most they will do is they will take the empty roll off and chuck it on the floor for someone else (namely me) to pick up and put in the bin which is in the bathroom. The new toilet rolls are in the toilet room as well, so I don't understand why they can't pick one up and put it on the toilet roll holder. Frustrating! Oh and they never buy toilet paper either. I would be the only one buying toilet paper and my parents would too but they have their own bathroom so they keep their toiletries in there. It's my sister and her fiance that never buy anything, so we've started keeping our toilet paper in our room and only taking it out when we need it. >.<

---

Another thing I've noticed people say in here is that they prefer it if people put dishes in the sink. I hate it when people put dishes in the sink. It means that you then have to take them out, fill it up with hot soapy water and then you can start washing your dishes. Some people may be okay with having a million dishes in the sink while they're trying to wash up, but I hate it. The dishes bang together, you might put in your hand and get stabbed by a knife. All dishes in my house get put to the side after being rinsed and then washed one at a time when it's time to wash the dishes. Though my parents think it's great to just dump everything in the sink at once, (un-rinsed) and then wash up. Fucking irritates me!

I hate it when I'm driving faster than someone ahead of me on the highway, I go to a different lane to pass them and they then decide to speed up. They always accelerate to the speed I'm going, and then I can't get back over. Now you decide to go faster!? :rage:

It really annoys me when I'm reading through the comments section of some video or article and someone responds with only "Yawn". Even if they're responding to something I don't agree with, is that seriously all they have to say? Commenting with "Yawn" doesn't add a damn thing to the conversation. It just makes you look like a douche. It's like, "Hey! Look at me! I'm so fucking above this shit. It's not even worth my time, and I want everyone to know because I'm so important!" If you really didn't care about it you wouldn't comment at all. :hmph:

people who go on tirades about their stance on personality disorders and how they probably have them

you know the type, they're like, oh im a sociopath because a therapist said so when i wrote a hit list in high school or oh hey i have a multiple personality disorder and my entities have names

i just want to hit them with the broad side of a shovel or that big hand thing from jackass

My housemates have no smoking etiquette. They will ash everywhere, leave their ends lying around, and don't seem to grasp the concept of an ashtray. They will smoke in the bath, ash in the basin and throw their end in the toilet, and not even bother to wash out the basin. It is disgusting and drives me up the wall.
Oh, and when someone has to use a new mug for every cup of tea or coffee they make, and a new teaspoon. It takes ten seconds to rinse a mug and a teaspoon. Is that so hard?!

What really annoys me is when I look at a big mine craft build and I am almost done with it, find out part of it is off by a block or so really annoys me I have to tear that part down and build it right again.

I also hate being interrupted when I'm either:

1. Talking- It's rude and I hate repeating myself. :mokken:

or

2. Playing a game- THERES a cut scene be quiet! I hate not being able to hear my game because so and so want to have a conversation... noooo pls just stop it's so annoying. >.<

3. Listening to music [headphones]- I have my headphones in for a reason please don't talk to me at all. :watching:

4. Working out.- my boyfriend likes to come next to me and bug me and try to talk to me whenever I'm working out... I can't get a good workout in if you keep interrupting me! I don't caaaaaaaaaare. :rage:

-Clutter. I hate clutter. Things just randomly lying around for no purpose. I have disagreements occasionally with my girlfriend over this. It's no big deal to her--and technically I suppose she has a point--but to me, living in clutter is unacceptable when it takes such little effort to remain orderly. I dunno.

-I also hate dust. Screw dust. Getting in my electronics. I'm probably unreasonably paranoid of dust causing my electronics to malfunction.

-Other people in general. Not everyone. Just mostly everyone. I'm probably one of the most socially adept people with anti-social tendencies walking this planet. I just prefer to be alone or with one of the very few people whose company I enjoy. I ostracize family members other than my immediate family because I don't want the hassle of dealing with them. Same with would-be friends. I can't help it. It's rare that I meet someone who I genuinely want to be around.

Wow...reading over this post...I come off as pretty sucky. Like an obsessive and controlling neat freak who hates the world (that isn't an accurate description of who I am, by the way). Whatever. There's more.

-The silent treatment. What an absolute horrible way to go about being mad at somebody. I have a hard time keeping my patience with people who ignore me when they're upset with me for whatever reason. Even if they have a good reason to be mad at me.

-Insects. Pretty much all of them. They serve no purpose but to spread disease, be creepy, and irritate me by flying around my head or crawling on me. I guess some people survive off eating them. Frogs too. But I don't give two craps about frogs. I'd be cool living in Antarctica solely to get away from bugs.

-5 day work weeks. Ridiculous. How much more motivated would our entire work force be each day if we had 3 day weekends? There'd probably be less suicides, domestic abuse, and whatnot.

-Facebook, Twitter, social media in general. They exist primarily to indulge self-obsession. Nobody cares what you ate for dinner last night. Or at least nobody should. Selfies? Awful. Who needs 5,000 pictures of themselves (usually in the same pose with the same exact facial expression) uploaded on Facebook? A few? Sure. No biggie. But dozens for every insignificant trip or social gathering you attend? Get over yourself. I saw a girl taking selfie after selfie of herself (tongue hanging out--how cute) in the plastic bin aisle at Wal-Mart yesterday. Awesome.

There's more, but I'll stop.

"Forget it."

Yeah. Because that's going to happen. :brooding: Why start a topic and then when it gets twisted, or turns into an argument (which it shouldn't have been from the start) why not put a little bit of effort into settings things straight? Forgetting it clearly isn't gonna happen. So forget about saying that and just get to the point!

"Nevermind."

Same as the above.

- People chewing their gum with their mouths open, and chewing ridiculously loud.
- People stirring their coffee for half an hour, did the bottom of your cup fall out yet?

I'm sure there's more.

Back