Sorry if this annoys anyone, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martel

All your username are belong to me.
Veteran
Gil
...people here really need to stop saying that or something similar before they say something they think or know is unbelievably stupid and is going to get a round of Picard face palms from the rest of us as we wonder what we did to deserve being cursed with having to tolerate them.

Face it: if you were REALLY sorry about annoying us, you wouldn't say it; you'd keep quiet and save us the headache. You're not sorry at all. In fact, you're probably GLAD you're annoying us, because we can't lash out at you without getting banned; and an indirect message like this in spam so nobody takes it seriously is as close to recrimination as you're going to come, making it a fantastic trolling tactic on your part. Good for you.

But you don't care if you annoy anyone or not, so don't make the pretense of caring. Let people deal with it; it's not like they can do anything else, so you don't need to send yourself on a stupid guilt trip and drag us along the road in chains behind you :mokken:

Oh, by the way...sorry if this little mini-rant in Spam annoys anyone :awesome:

Now, let's have an animated gif summarize the message of this thread.

SOyaL.gif

It's been ages since I posted a topic in this section. Now I recall why. Cheerio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back