Borderlands
Darksiders
Infamous
Terminator Salvation
Rayman Origins
LA Noire

Im missing two trophies for God Of War 3 -.-

Last edited:
I've got a few, I think I'm up to 16 about now but I don't really remember. I like trophy hunting in games I find fun to play. It gives me a reason to do more stuff in them and it really feels like I'm done with the game when I'm done with the platinum. But obviously I won't get 100% in a game I don't enjoy, and even some games I do enjoy I still can't bother with (like Atelier Rorona, Mass Effect, Star Ocean etc).

I won't list all cause I can't really remember without checking my PS3, but at least I have these..

Atelier Totori
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Skyrim
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age II
Far Cry III
The Walking Dead
Uncharted 3

Think I have the Tomb Raider platinums but can't remember if I got them all (not the new one, the HD versions).

After 73 hours I have finally completed Ni No Kuni, wasnt hard just a HUGE grind. I enjoyed every second of it, well besides the alchemy one -.-

So far I have 2 Plats.

-Dead Island
-Prototype 2

I could get more if I could do some of the more impossible ones.

Like Complete Persona 4 Arenas Challenge Mode with all characters, and Complete P4A's Score Attack mode (both are next to impossible unless your timing is perfect with combos.

~_~ Some trophies are next to impossible to complete unless your lucky or spend hours of time to get it xD;

I platted Borderlands over a week ago now, and I'm currently working on platting Ni No Kuni. At first glance the trophies don't seem anything too horrible, but some of the hidden ones are going to be pretty tedious. I always enjoy playing games but going back to plat them has been taking a lot of time and effort for the most part :damon:

4 plats now :ohoho:

Grand Theft Auto III

I can't be bothered to do this in too many games. I understand trying to beat difficult optional bosses and getting ultimate weapons in RPGs but why would you waste time getting every single item, max stats, etc. when you could just be playing a game you haven't beaten?

Platted -

Dark Souls and
Dead Island Riptide

In the same week.

That brings my Plat count to 30 for the moment.

I do not have any platinum trophies. Trying to gun for all these platinum trophies with the effort involved even if it almost breaks you, sometimes makes me think you probably have too much time on your hands.

I am content with just finishing a game and to put together my general thoughts on the game, whether I am recounting how much I have enjoyed the experience, or cursing at how much it blows. The latter is pretty rare as I normally would not reach the end of a game I believe to be crap. After that, I will probably move on to another game, unless I fancy returning for some post-game content in the event that I want to scratch that particular itch. I have known individuals who have gained the platinum trophy for a game they hated, and that just blows my mind.

Evidently I don't care about trophies, the quantities of trophies and the colour of the trophies. I don't have that much free time to burn on being a completionist. I certainly do not have the willpower or the motivation - even if it is the best game ever - to do everything. I mean, I even stopped bothering with Assassin's Creed 2, and that game has a platinum trophy which should be relatively easy-ish to attain. Trophies to me are just...there. I can only think "oh hey, that's cool" when one - that isn't simply one you get for completing a story event - pops up.

I don't even play many games anymore. And when I do, I've been playing more PC games than on my actual PS3. Which is at home. And I spend most of my time away from home. :ness:

Finally platted SoulCalibur 5 >_>

Everything about the damn game was so annoying.

My next potential plat is FarCry 3.

I platinumed Bioshock Infinite most recently, and it was quite a lot of fun. I had most of the trophies by the time I finished my first playthrough, the main ones I missed were all of the audio diaries and playing on the hardest difficulty. Given the nature of the story and how much fun the gameplay was, I thoroughly enjoyed replaying the game and platinuming it.

Admittedly, I am a bit of a completionist when it comes to trophies.

I don't go out of my way to buy games just for trophies, but when I buy games I want, I do want to platinum them - as I've got older, I definitely play fewer number of titles. In comparison to when I was younger, I don't actually care for the trophies themselves; I merely use them as a guide that I've completely finished a game and there's nothing left to do. Any trophies that require a significant multiplayer grind goes out of the window straight away - when I was in my mid to late teens I would play a lot of multiplayer. These days, almost zero time - my one claim to fame is that I once hit the lofty heights of #7 in the world on Uncharted 3 Co-op! :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:

At the moment, I think I only have a few games that I'm running through to complete (The Last Guardian, God of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Final Fantasy X / X-2 / XV and the Kingdom Hearts franchise - minus KHIII), as I sold a lot of my backlog.

Platinums, as it stands:

Playstation 5 (10)
- A Plague Tale: Innocence
- Assassin's Creed Valhala
- Astro's Playroom
- Bugsnax
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Marquette
- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Wreckfest

Playstation 4 (46)
- Bioshock (Remastered)
- Bioshock 2 (Remastered)
- Bioshock Infinite (Remastered)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Remastered)
- Concrete Genie
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Remastered)
- Detroit: Become Human
- Fifa 14
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy VII: Remake
- Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age (Remastered)
- God of War (2018)
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- inFamous First Light
- Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
- LEGO Jurassic World
- LEGO Hobbit
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Persona 5
- Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate
- Ratchet & Clank
- Resogun
- Rocket League
- Shadow of the Colossus (Remake)
- Sound Shapes
- Spyro The Dragon (Remastered)
- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (Remastered)
- Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (Remastered)
- Teslagrad
- The Last of Us (Remastered)
- The Last of Us: Part II
- The Walking Dead
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Remastered)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Remastered)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Remastered)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Until Dawn
- World of Final Fantasy

Playstation 3 (34)
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- Bioshock
- Borderlands
- Dragon's Dogma
- Fallout 3
- Far Cry 3
- Fifa 13
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
- God of War
- Heavy Rain
- Hitman: Absolution
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Kingdoms of Alamur: Reckoning
- Mafia II
- Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 3
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- NieR
- Prince of Persia
- Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil 5
- Saint's Row: The Third
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Walking Dead
- Tomb Raider: Underworld
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty terrible at this. I only have four platinum trophies associated with my account and they are PS3 era.

Life is Strange
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series (season 1 of 1... Like all Telltale Games, we never got to see any conclusions! :updown: )
Uncharted 2
Final Fantasy XIII-2

Interesting that these are all from a while back, yet I've absolutely adored a whole host of PS4-era games. I just haven't yet managed the time to plat them.
I have come close to getting more about 70+ percent, but I've not yet committed to it to the end.

I will do it with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey though. If I don't manage a plat for a game set in my favourite historical period then there's no hope for me in anything. I'm going to milk that game so much the Milky Way will surely double in size.

The same goes for the FFVII Remake. I aim to play through hard mode soon and to get the plat. If I can't do it for the remake of my favourite game then I shall just have to accept that platinum trophies are not for me.

Kinda revived an ancient thread here but seeing people post all their trophies I had to share mine as well, I'm also curious to see how the others have progressed in here as well.

Hunter-DL-.png

As u can see I try to complete what I can.
Check out PSNprofiles if u want a banner like the one above (must say mines pretty old from back in the day I played BlazBlue online)

I got sidetracked now from completing games as I turned to youtube uploading, most of the games I play there have no trophies.
the ones I play on the ps5 still do!

Hunter-DL- Are my last name in English and my initials. if anyone ever wants to play a game on ps4/5 add me and put in the friend request ur from here.

The-Vivi-Gamer.png

I have 76 Platinums too!

I have to admit in recent years I am not as addicted to getting trophies, especially collectables in games which I find beyond tedious and hope be a trend that fades out.

I think the PS4 release of Final Fantasy IX was my breaking point with a sadistic level of difficulty like the 1000 skipping rope challenge or getting Excalibur II by bypassing the game on a time limit to reach the end - it's just not how I want to experience the game at all.

Here's Which ones I got:

Some of the more memorable ones where getting through FFX-2's Last Mission game, getting the Frogs in MGS3 & That damn flower in NieR.

If u ever want to have platinum on FF9 I could prob help u work out the 1000 rope jump trick with a program. would u go this far for a trophy?
well, I was when it came to FF.

My most noticeable ones were the Agarest series. if ur talking about infinite JRPG grinds these games are it!

The only Platinum trophy I own off the top of my head was the one for the Game of Thrones Telltale game. Im... not exactly proud of that. It's one of those games where you get every trophy for finishing it but that's not why. It just wasn't a great game. Which I've enjoyed other Telltale games. Wolf Among Us was great.

But I guess I just don't have it in me. MGS3 Snake Eater is my all time favorite game and I dont even have the platinum for that on the HD collectiontion.

I think I've tried to do on a couple of games. But I always hit that wall where I have do something very annoying or indulge a part of a game I don't like and then that's basically it. I don't got the grind in me it seems.

Back