New FFXI expansion?

This actually has me intrigued. I enjoyed Final Fantasy 11 quite a lot, but the fact that I was playing it alone made me quit. I tried joining a couple "Guilds" (forget what they're called in it) but I still felt lonely. Maybe with this expansion I'll give it another shot :-)

Hmm not really counted as a news article. So I'm moving this to FFXI. Good find though!

Happy Dog
I also think it's a bit weird that they're releasing a new expansion for FFXI when they should probably be focusing a lot more on FFXIV, but I guess it's because the game is still making some pretty good money. And from the looks of it, there's still quite a lot of people playing it. Many of them have actually played it on and off (such as myself) and have decided to return again for the long run. I'm playing it now as we speak, hehe! :3

Yatsumiko
You should definitely return again! Luckily you can still reactivate your previous character. If you don't remember the account information for your previous account though, you can always buy the latest "Ultimate Collection: Abyssea Edition" for $20.00 (I just purchased it today since my latest expansion was Wings of the Goddess). It includes all of the expansions and add-ons, plus a really neat bonus hat item that's very helpful for those under level 30. ^^ The game comes with a free-trial as well (forgot how many days).

There's a good amount of people still playing it and it's loads easier to level up your jobs now (although I kind of have a problem with this, considering how long it took me to level back in the "old days." You can get 10 levels in like 2 hours now. >.>; I wish I were exaggerating...

I guess I'm a bit excited for the new expansion, but I have tons to catch up on, so the game's more recent content (Abyssea) will certainly keep me busy until then! :p

I've got the full expansion pack thingy (the one that you mentioned), I just need to pay for my character. What server are you playing? Maybe we could level together sometime :-)

Yatsumiko
I play on the Garuda/Lakshmi server! I don't prefer the new name, but mehh... It's full of amazingly awesome people! What was your previous server? ^^

Back