Correct way to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gil
I'm confused as to what position i should be while sleeping, is it on my side or my back? I know sleeping on my stomach isn't good what with the constriction of the organs and less breathing, but it's the only way i can fall asleep. How can i adjust to sleeping in a different position? Besides trying said position every night i mean.

I didn't know there was a correct way to sleep hahaha

I sleep in at least every position through the night as I toss and turn a bit haha :hmmm:

I always thought it was just whatever way gets you to sleep best.

I'm with Chuck on that one....I had no idea there was a right way to sleep and a wrong way. lol.

I usually start by sleeping on my right side and eventually roll into all the positions throughout the night. Except on my stomach. Certain body parts hinder me being able to sleep comfortable on my stomach. lol. I hadn't heard that sleeping on your stomach is bad for you. If you really want to sleep in a different position you just have to keep trying it. I know you said you wanted advice other than that, but honestly I can't think of anything else.

If I remember correctly, I heard that it was on your back but that may just be an old wives tale. To be honest I don't think it matters that much. :hmmm:

I always forget which side I sleep on which means that I generally change sides at least 5 times before I get to sleep. I think I also toss and turn while I sleep sometimes I wake up like I'm in a funeral home: legs crossed with my hands folded over my chest.

i really can't think of anything that matters less. you change position something like a hundred times during the night, so chances are you'll end up in one of these 'wrong' positions

wtf, just sleep however you are comfortable. Once you are asleep you won't have any control over it anyway

I'm trying to resist calling you a pillock, but I can't help myself. You're a pillock.

lmao what kelly said

Personally i cant sleep on my back it just feels wrong. Has to be on my side or belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back