New To Site

defineahero

Gil
Hey all,

Found the site thru Google. Really big fan of Final Fantasy series. Hows everyone doing? Pretty good here. Well ima get down to business and tell ya about the movie me and my bro are thinking about doing...lol..if ever but anyways..

It will be a 3 part movie set, kinda like LOTR.

Movie 1 - Final Fantasy: War of the Magi
**Its before terra and everyone. Gives the back story, you remember fromt he game right? lol =P

Movie 2 - Final Fantasy: New Beginnings
**Based off the World of Balance. All the things from that part of the game. Floating Cont., Opera House, Espers (want to do a great background on this), etc.

Movie 3 - Final Fantasy: Devistated World
**As you can see this would be for the World of Ruin. As at the beginning of the movie you see clips from the 2nd one then it goes to Celes. =D

Also, the names of the movies havent been picked except for the first one. But the other two are under "construction" you could say on names. But I wanted to give you an idea of the names though ya know? lol

Anyways, Ok now that ive told you about the movies lets get down to characters. One of my fav. parts. :)

In order of appearence in game:

Terra - Kate Beckinsale
Locke - Matt Damon or Colin Ferral
Edgar - Guwen Mcgregor (Obi Wan from Star Wars)
Sabin - Vin Diesal
Celes - Terra Reid (American Pie ring a bell?)
Cyan - Clive Owens
Shadow - Keifer Sutherland (24?)
Gau - Haly Joel Osment
Setzer - Pierce Brosnan
Strago - Jean Luc Picard (ehh Star Trek Guy =P)
Relm - Dakota Fanning
GoGo - If yall come up with one, tell meh =P
Umaro - Ron Pearlman (Hellboy)
Mog - Computer Animated

Now for other:
Kefka - Jim Carey
Gestaul - Chris Lee
Leo - Dennis Haysberg
Baron - Samuel L. Jackson

I know we didn't name all the characters in the game, BUT its in the making, well wanting to be in the making. Me and my bro have been working on scripts for it already. There will be a whole new line of characters for the first movie. But I wanted to get on here, and see what you guys think of it. Well I hope you enjoy what you see, and if you have any imput on this, please give it to us, wether its harsh, positive, or critizes it. Just let us know. Thanks guys, and glad that im here =D!

Defind A Hero
Micah D.

Shouldnt this be in 7th heaven?

And you know unless you have a REALLY huge budget theres no way you'd be able to hire al those hollywood people - you'd be better off choosing Unkown actors and Actresses ^_^ that way you dont have to pay them as much and they wont act like divas :)

Kind of thinking the same thing..
Are you guys rich or something? or are you going to kidnap the actors/actress?

anyway, good luck with making a movie.
oh and welcome to FFF

Welcome to the site and good luck with the Hollywood production Bro.

:Moved:

Well the actors were kind of fun. Me and my bro know that we'd have to get no names. Thanks for the welcome also. Plus I was just wanting to see a reaction to what Final Fantasy gamers would say about it. Like is it a good idea, would you go see it if it came out? Things of that nature. But thanks for moving the thread and thanks for the welcome. I will move the movie part to a different post in the FFVI area. Thanks guys =D

Back