more FMV's?

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil
Well here is the question, does anyone wish that there were more FMV's in this game, i mean there were a couple of scenes that couldn't have been good if Square and Disney decided to make them FMV's like where Sora vs Roxas, or the great battle with everyone and of course the battle between Cloud and sephiroth what do you think?

If you agree post ideas on which scenes would do best in a FMV form

note: i made a similar one in the KH section

I agree, most cut-scenes would have made great FMVs like the Sephiroth V Cloud one and the 1000 Heartless battle but too many FMVs are a bad thing and this game was good without them but a couple of FMVs would have made it better...

The cutscene when Micky fights his way through that big castle (Forgot the name >_<) cutting down Nobodies as he goes would have made a good FMV albeit a short one.

I definitely would have liked more FMV's. Like already said, there were plenty of opportunities for them. It especially would have been fun to see Axel in some cg x3

Well, even though their were only a ending and opening FMV, just like KH1, when KH3 comes out, it might not matter due to how good the graphics will be.

I think the amount of FMV's was fine. I mean, if they want to add more CG, they might as well make a movie. It's supposed to be a game so it should be interactive. If they did want to make more cinematic sequences, I would hope they take the God of War route and make it a mix of video and mini-game button presses.

There can never be too much FMV's :neomon: LOL in particular the battle of the 1,000 heartless in FMV would have been super hella dope. That whole thing was already pretty sick, but in FMV, it would have been even more dope. A few extra would have been cool too. But mainly one for the battle would have been great.

Back