What will you do if you find your mugshot posted at mugshots.com?

williamwednt

Gil
I was arrested for DUI and Mugshots.com has my mugshot. I don't know what to do to make them remove my mugshot on their website. If you were me what actions will you do?

*Assumes Futurama Fry persona*
Not sure if adbot, or just random post by newbie. :hmmm:
*End persona*

I wouldn't have been under any drug influence and driving in the first place. That's just me though i don't know about others, they probably would do the same thing.

This is kind of a random first post if you ask me. Not sure if this is genuine or not......why come to a FF forum to ask about a mugshot website :hmmm:

Well, if this is genuine....I guess you can try contacting the people running the site and ask them to take it down? I guess. :confused:

Edit: looked over the site and found this little gem:

http://mugshots.com/Favorites/Mark-Allan-Sperry.8089611.html

Lolwut.

Can't tell if this is serious or not but I'll treat it like this is a legitimate post. I agree with the above poster, contact them and ask them to take it down. Kindly. I mean if I were to be arrested for what ever reason and my mug shot was released to the world wide web, I'd contact the source and tell them to take it down before it goes viral or some shit.

They do not have to take it down if they do not want to, freedom of information and all that. I'd imagine the idea is to name and shame, it's not like they are thinking the people who have their mugshots posted are happy about this. So e-mailing them to take it down seems silly

I don't know, I don't think it would really hurt to try and ask them to take it down.

Mugshots.com publishes material which you have the right to know, and Mugshots.com has the right to publish.

meaning you can't do a thing about it, although i'm not sure why you made an account on a final fantasy website just to make this thread. there are obviously much more appropriate places for this.

The site that scares me is: http://www.familywatchdog.us

Enter your address & do a search.

It'll list the convicted sex offenders who live in your area, complete with mugshots, etc.

There are 20+ sex offenders who live in my general vicinity. :(

Its scary to think how many are out there.

Back