For the 5 years I've been a member of this thread...

Gabe

Your friend.
Veteran
Gil
I feel like I know no one. It's very sad. :'(

I come on here usually to stalk the Square Enix News and sometimes I'll ask for help with an FF game or voice my opinion in a random thread, but other than that I don't feel 'involved' enough. I'd be interested in getting acquainted/getting to know some of the other members out here so the forum can feel a little more humble to me. I mean everyone here is generally nice and has similar opinions to me, but I haven't really taken action. I'd like more of a reason to come here. I have a PSN: FreakshowGamer (in my sig like all the time :3) and I love my PS3 and RPG games... Uh, if anyone wants to be play a multiplayer game that I own in my possession (like Uncharted 2 or 3) I guess I could join. (Don't play it very often) The most negative thing I dislike about a fellow gamer is someone who skips installments in a chronologically-ordered series, and someone who plays CoD far more than they should :| I doubt this is an issue with any of the people on here, because I think it'd be easier to make friends on this forum because I feel this is the type of community who wouldn't do that (playing story driven RPGs and being fans of Final Fantasy and all)

So the point of this thread, well... I'm not 100% sure of what outcome I'd expect from this thread, but I just want more of a reason to chill on this site and the members of this great community. This website's probably one of my favorite communities on the web. I'm tired of being an outsider :'(

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

Yes I know you through a distance, I've seen you around is what im saying. :lew: I wouldn't mind knowing you though. Just chat me up any time. Usually in the shoutbox. :ryan:

You can definitely chat me up and add me on MSN. I've seen you in passing around the forums, Gabe.
But yeah it's no worries, I'm completely open for a chat. In fact, I welcome it. ^_^

Yeah, I'm not very familliar with the shoutbox. Usually everyone is in the middle of a conversation about something random which gets a reply every 5-10 minutes and I tried to join in once or twice (in the past 5 years) and usually was ignored :S Plus, not knowing many people makes it awkward. Jumping into the shoutbox suddenly feels like invading an intense conference.

I WILL TALK TO YOU GABE

we can be friends :3

Definitely head to the shoutbox. Sod other people...everyone just jumps in with random crap. I'll definitely reply if I'm in there :)

Yeah, I'm not very familliar with the shoutbox. Usually everyone is in the middle of a conversation about something random which gets a reply every 5-10 minutes and I tried to join in once or twice (in the past 5 years) and usually was ignored :S Plus, not knowing many people makes it awkward. Jumping into the shoutbox suddenly feels like invading an intense conference.

No.

Just join in, it's not scary. I won't bite you.

Unless you want me to.

(I still won't.)

Maybe.

Hmm after 3 years I noticed a lot of friends from the beginning are gone.
Its the SB that really got me online buddies. You must talk in the Shoutbox, cause only then ppl might get a sniff of your personality. Further more posts, threads and online gaming hehe.

But always be yourself bro!! Be yourself! Goodluck.

march 07 was when all the best members joined. Theres quite a few march 07ers still on the go

Back