Andre the Adamantoise
Andre the Adamantoise
Zell
FFXIV
Ilyena Frost
FFXIV Server
Lamia
By now, everyone should know how this goes. :lew:

Think you can identify a member just by their voice? This competition will put you to the test. Stage one of the competition is the voice clip gathering portion. Members who wish to participate should submit voice clips to me by June 8, 2012. The voice clip should be at least 10 seconds long. Do not identify yourself in the clip. You can give hints as to who you are but nothing too obvious. There's nothing specific to say in the voice clip; just say whatever you want. You can email them to me or send them over MSN.

MSN/email: blameyourfate@hotmail.com

On June 10, a video of all of the voices will be posted for members to try and guess who the voices belong to.

All participants will get cookies. :megusta2:

Last edited:
For those of you who may be struggling with what to say, try one of these quotes:

"Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"

"Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!"

"..My sadness? What do I have to be sad about? I am the chosen one. I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet. I have orders to take this planet back from you stupid people for the Cetra. What am I supposed to be sad about?"

"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat."

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"

"A planet where apes evolved from men? There's got to be an answer."

If we have by June 8th to submit our voices, shouldn't the video with all the voices be posted after that rather than on June 6th?

Lol, I'm so doing this with one of those suggested quotes after I come back from my uncle's house.
Lolol.

I have decided I may as well do this, so I will put up an entry tonight I suppose!

Lol I just sent in my recording like literally a second ago. None of you will be able to figure out who I am at all. :mokken:

There's only a good....*counts on fingers*....4-5 people who know my voice for sure. :andry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back