Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
I read from the FFVII Writing thread that he week after that will be crisis core week..... soo i'm thinking of one or two days during that week maybe doing a stream of crisis core, going from start to finish, I should be able to do voice overs as well :) and maybe getting other members to maybe join me during the streams via skype or something :D

just an idea, what do you guys think :)

Ooh Stevie, that sounds fantastic! :yay:

I wonder how many people would be interested in having a competition in which they defeat a certain boss in the game. :hmmm: I wouldn't want to distract people too much from the competitions in Birthweek 2012 so one boss and/or mission in the game would probably be the best option.

There is one problem...and that's the level of Zack upon reaching the chosen boss. :lew: Perhaps we could have a competition in which people tackle the first boss.

We could ask people to:
1. post a video of their battle to show us how long it took them
OR
2. challenge members to defeat the boss without potions and/or cure. :wacky: They could then let us know how many times this battle took them. I'm not sure how easy it would be to ask people for evidence in this one though... If members need several attempts, videos could end up being rather lengthy. :lew:

Ooh Stevie, that sounds fantastic! :yay:

I wonder how many people would be interested in having a competition in which they defeat a certain boss in the game. :hmmm: I wouldn't want to distract people too much from the competitions in Birthweek 2012 so one boss and/or mission in the game would probably be the best option.

There is one problem...and that's the level of Zack upon reaching the chosen boss. :lew: Perhaps we could have a competition in which people tackle the first boss.

We could ask people to:
1. post a video of their battle to show us how long it took them
OR
2. challenge members to defeat the boss without potions and/or cure. :wacky: They could then let us know how many times this battle took them. I'm not sure how easy it would be to ask people for evidence in this one though... If members need several attempts, videos could end up being rather lengthy. :lew:

the problem with that is that it pretty hard to record a psp, you either A, need a 2000 to be able to plug in to the tv and then use a capture card, B use remote joy lite (but that need some stuff i'm not mentioning ;)) or 3 use a camera, but maybe for when you do dissidia week, I know I did a replay thing once and that went really well, but i'm happy u like the idea :)

Back