Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
I was PM'd five times over two months about this forum at different forum, (Spam'd Lol... :P) Glad I joined though.

I cant really remember, but it was most probably typing in Final Fantasy forum into google and having a sniff around. Liked this place and here I am! Although I was out of action for some time.

Damn! You must be going through a lot, a hard time or something. :lol:

:huh:? uhh sorry Darkblade, ya lost on that one, but then again I'm always slow on Mondays and Tuesdays Lol... :D

Anyway, yeah, someone was very persistent Lol..., over at CMGSCCC.com where I code convert and steered me this way, probably because of my user name no doubt. However, I am glad I joined though. You have an extremely well done & well organized FF Forum, one of the best I've seen.

I missed being a part of a forum. The one I was admin for just got too inactive after a while(the forum was all about gfx..sigs, avatars, movies, drawings and such)

So I decided to search for a FF forum on google and I saw one with the exact words that I typed in... and here I am :D

I heard this place was one big mess run by a tempermental reatrd...but now that I think about it this place isn't quite as bad as Gabriel said it was! (damn lieing panda lovin' freak)

Jesus told me of a place bursting with healthy activity--a place where the posts flow like wine. He told me stories of how the titans ruled over all, choosing to immortalize people who proved their worth.

I asked, "Where do I find this place, Jesus?"

He smiled at me--the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my time of being--and told me to look within.

Confused, I asked Jesus to clarify what that actually meant. His answer: "My son, you simply have to search your feelings. Go to where you feel right."

Later that day, I saw the link to this forum pass elsewhere. I joined that day. Jesus could only smile as he watched.

Yeah, I just randomly found this place.

Dido.
Typed in 'Final Fantasy Forums' on Google, and voila!
Guess what popped up first........

A site in the exact same name. Godsend.

Back