Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
actually I told David (Riku) join FFH, then he mistaked in the link and then I asked him if he joined, but he gave me the link and there I'm here ^^ from a long time

FFH? I joined when Aerosol whipped out some random sites and he was wavin' his ban stik at "That Place".

Last edited:
I'm getting FF 7 soon so i wanted to look for a cool forum site and then i joined this cool board

Well, I was on google, looking for some information about FFXII, and I found this place. I signed up, read some people's ideas here, and then forgot about the site for about a month. So I got this PM from Darkblade saying I haven't posted anything here yet, and I felt bad. >.< After I posted once or twice...I was hooked. =) Now I come here everyday!

Google proudly show's this forum at the top just by typing.

"Final Fantasy Forums"

I came across this place alot of times before joining. ^^;;

I guess that's how shy I can be. <_<

Darkblade asked me to come over ^_^

~*huggles DB*~

Rhea actually convinced me to join because I kinda stopped going to forums a while ago, and she made me realize how much I missed them

I'm a regular viewer of finalfantasy-xiii.net. I thought it's an awesome fansite so I joined here.

Once upon a time I joined this forum called Final Fantasy Forum (No "s")
There Bustamo like PMed me to join his forum.
Once there, it kinda died on me and I left.
Bustamo then told me to go back to Final Fantasy Forum (NO "S" Still)
That board then died.
Bustamo IMed me the other day and linked me here.

A friend of mine named "Pepe" or "Fields" (his online name) from another forum I moderate at told me about this site here. He said it was fairly new and was booming like crazy lately. I wanted to get into some FF discussions and help people out, so now here I am at FFF.

Well i was actualy googling Aeris VS Tifa *because i used to have that much spare internet time - now FFF dominates it all* when this forums link came up - despite it being an Aeris VS Tifa thread it was pretty civil so i decided to join the forums ^_^

I got here through a good old fashioned search engine, and i'm glad of it too. :D

Back