Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
I heard it from the great people of LOCP. I just had to see for myself.

I'm way late in posting this but I heard about it from Tethar. He would constantly pester me to join until I gave in. :lol: Glad I did. ^_^

I went to Google and typed "Final Fantasy Forums". I had debated to join here or the FF Shrine that has all the downloadable music. I decided to join here, since it's a little less active which is a good thing. So I can keep up with all the threads. On top of that, I really like the forum skin.

I heard about this forum because I myself banned a member on the forum where I'm a Gmod for PM advertising this forum.

I always find it funny how the staff never recieve the advertising PMs. LAWL. xD

Well I decided to check out the forum and thought that it waspretty good so I joined. Don't call me a hypocrite for it. It's not like I'm going to go around advertising the forum now on other forums.

I was just enforcing the rules there. :P

Last edited:
as i stated in my welcome thread for the couple out of 1100 members who read it, i pretty much realize di have never been a member of a ff forums out of all the forums i go to so i simply typed in final fantasy forums in google and this site was the firstne to pop up and it seemed very interesting so voila here i am.

I heard it from the great people of LOCP. I just had to see for myself.

It's better to NOT mention LOCP around here. Old arguements, ya know?

I agree with KG though; no one from LOCP that I know was all too great. Actually, he/she was rather rude. lol

Search engine for me. I just typed in "Final fantasy forum" on google, and millions of potential pages came up. This domain was on one of the first few pages.

I think I may have stumbled on here several times before but for some reason never joining. Nevertheless I was on IGN today, and saw something on FFXIII on the PS3 page. I decided to look it up a little further, and found myself on the wikipedia page for it, and on that page was a link to this forum. I think that's how it went.

Hey! How on earth did you knew about that? Seems like you're the first person on FFF to find out about that.

Back