Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
Well, I'd seen you (Darkblade) around vBulletin.org from time to time, and the other day I decided to follow the link in your signature to this site. It looked decent enough from first glance, so I signed up. I cared not that Final Fantasy Forums lacked any form of Front Page; because most of these on other unofficial Fan-sites all look mostly the same and offer only the same generic content. I'm mostly here for the intelligent discussion that I come across; as if I want good information about a Final Fantasy title GameFaqs suits me fine.

I heard bout it from Dark cloud. In the other final fantasy fourms he emailed me a message about this site.

Someone was talking about this place over on Final Fantasy Republic, saying a lot of good things about the place, so I thought I'd check it out and see if it lived up to their word.

So far, it's not doing too bad. :D

DarkBlade PMed many people from the official Playstation forums and I was among them. I did not feel like joining at first, but then his way of getting new members to join was starting to annoy me. I joined to see if I could wreck some havoc, see if I could provoke a few people into a flame war. But alas, people seem to see me as a contributing member, I have failed :(

Darkblade advertised on the Heaven and Hell Net Forums to me. I'm glad he did. :P

I found out because when all of the other websites kept shutting, I was always updated on the new versions of this website. Me and this website go back.

Always updated on the new versions of this website? What do you mean here? Oh wait... are you talking about the weekly emails that you receive from this site? If that's what you mean.

well
i knewed about this side becuz i was in kh forums and lil-rapista(sorry if its wrong) invited me

The clouds opened up one day, and the hand of God commanded my hands to deliver a few mighty and holy mouse clicks, and delivered to me this holy message, "thou shall speak on Final Fantasy Forum."
And that's my story. Amen

Easy, I was one night at the main headquarters of the Balamp Garden Military Academy at the FFR and suddenly a strange warrior appeared. His name was DarkBlade and he told me about a world that needed my aid. I agreed to help and then he opened a strange portal. He told me to cross the portal in order to enter the world of FFF. I entered the portal and here I am. Now I'm an Ex-Soldier in the FFF and I want to achieve a high level. Some of my warriors are already exploring this area to see if we can succesfuly establish a base here.

DB goes on FFR? I thought I was the only pitiful being to have the misfortune of trying to Advertise FFF on there.

ha, funny story...

Nope, not funny, just dumb. lol My site, ( well, not MY site, but the site that I'm a super mod at) FFDebate.com , was down last night. So I was way bummed. lol So I Googled Final Fantasy Forum and this was the onyl site that caught ( and held) my attenation!! lol

Back