Banner Voting 2012

Ooooh, okay. That makes sense, I guess. :hmmm: Strange thing to do, if you ask me. I thought it would just refresh every time the forum was loaded. :huh:

Guess it's no big deal, though. :hmmm:

I don't know where the refresh button is on the new firefox

I have been without it for some time. It's simply not there! :gasp:

It's not, Conor. I just pushed refreshed and it changed. So you're right. :ryan: Also, Starburst click F5 on your keyboard. that will refresh it for you :ari:

Odd. Belazor already made the changes earlier. All three aren't cut off anymore. :hmmm: Not sure why it's still showing up like that for you guys.

Could be something to do with the browser cache. They rotate when I switch to a different browser.

They never did :)

It was the logo, the "vbulletin seamus skin" bit that did that. That got removed, thus no link to home there.

You can use the "Forum" tab to get to home though :)

Can't you just make the full banner the Home button? Would make sense.

They never did :)

It was the logo, the "vbulletin seamus skin" bit that did that. That got removed, thus no link to home there.

You can use the "Forum" tab to get to home though :)

Ah, so basically in order to link to home, another separate logo had to be created along with the main banner? :hmmm: I saw that option in the Styles & Manager but I assumed that we would be able to link to home just by having the main banner, very much like how it used to be before Seamus skin was installed.

Otherwise I would've specified to the artists that a second logo would be required, but didn't think anything of it since I was unsure about having the logo being displayed 'on the top left left corner of the header' - as specified under 'titleimage' (much like how the default logo for Seamus was displayed).

I think this specific skin is designed to have the logo (which links to home) to be on the top left, though I thought there might have been another way around it and set it up like how it used to be before Seamus skin. So unless we recreate the banners (and create a second logo to be displayed on the top left corner, though I think it's a bit too late now given the way the banners are designed), we'll just have to settle with clicking 'Forum' tab to go Home. Sorry about this guys..

In every other skin it works like that, but this skin is quirky xD

If we set the banners as title image, it pushes every navbar item off to the side and clumps them together like play-doh.

And even if we created a small logo or even a transparent rectangle in the size of the preexisting logo, that would only make THAT area clickable, not the whole banner.

Hopefully that made sense :)

Back