1. When was the International version of Final Fantasy VII released in Japan?
A: October 5th 1997
2. Fill in the blank. The soundtrack for the game was Nobuo Uematsu's ___ work for Square.
3. How many copies of Final Fantasy VII have been sold?
A: 10.5 million
4. Tetsuya Nomura, along with Yoshinori Kitase, has stated in one interview that ___________ is the 'ancestor' civilization which colonized the Planet of FFVII.
A: Final Fantasy X's Spira
5. Cloud has a SPR (Spirit) stat of 129, and is wearing a Crystal Bangle which provides a MDef of +45. What is Cloud's total Magic Defense stat?
6. How many copies of the 'Dragon Fang' item can be obtained per game, and where can they be found?
A: 2. One is won from the boss Schizo, and the other is a one-time only prize from the Submarine Game in the Wonder Square.
7. Due to a bug existing in-game, a certain Enemy Skill can only be learned in one moment, and then the chance to learn it again is gone forever. Name both the Enemy Skill itself, along with the monster who uses the skill.
A: Pandora's Box, used one-time only by a Dragon Zombie.
8. What are the bonuses of Cloud's weapon Nail Bat?
A: Critical% +4 and Element: Cut
9. In Gold Saucer, the ghosts playing chess in the Ghost Square appear to be playing a game of chess where the pieces are...
A: The summons from the game.
10. The name Nibelheim is based on Niflheim, also called Niflheimr, a location in Norse Mythology meaning....
A: Mist World