I wanna shoot myself in the face for wasting your time, Diar. Shit hasn't cooperated with me recently and I've had difficulties trying to keep up with the ones I've already joined. I loved the idea of using my Lovers Whore character again, but I can't. :okay:

My sincerest apologies for making you wait for nothing <3

No worries. Thanks for letting me know in advance.

Jess and Magicmasher expressed an interest in joining, so I'll wait for their bios before we go anywhere.

Name: Jackson Connor

Place of Birth:
Amherst, Virginia, USA

Appearance:
Jackson stands at 5’10’’, sporting medium-length blonde hair, naturally messy. From his blue eyes, to virtually flawless white skin, he looks like just a clone pulled out of a mold for human beings. There is nothing distinctive about him. Formally, which is usually during the 9am to 5pm workday, Jackson sports a black suit, complete with vest and tie. The blazer is cliché black, as are the pants. Underneath the blazer, a, of course, black vest is complemented by a white dress shirt and red tie. These, by the end of the day, are usually tousled to hell and back.

Informally, Jackson likes to wear solid-color t-shirts, and cargo shorts. This is not to say that he doesn’t change things up a bit once in a white.

Personality:
Know those billboards with the kid in a sweater-vest and slacks, always sporting a smile, and seems like a goody-two-shoe? Plaster Jackson onto that billboard, and it wouldn’t be any different. He’s respectful, never does anything out of line, and tries to avoid trouble whenever he can. He’ll report any crime that he sees, or, when he was in school, report anything “bad” he sees to a nearby teacher. On weekends, instead of going to the local hang out for teens, he’d be at a soup kitchen. His sense of humor was dry, and no one would ever be able to get a smile out of him – he is very cynical when it comes to jokes.

While he is a very respectful individual, he does have his flaws. Jackson is cynical, and is never happy with anything around him. He always has a negative comment when it comes to the modern world. As such, most of his “good-two-shoeness” is attributed to his philosophy of “If the world is shit, then might as well try to make it a bit less shit, if possible.” Then again, he’s even cynical enough to doubt his own philosophy.

On the other hand, there is one thing he cannot tolerate – harm to befall his friends or his little brother. Like unleashing a caged lion, if any bully, hurtful word, or ANY negativity (despite it almost being hypocritical, with how cynical he is) comes near his friends or little brother, he changes into a berserker. The one thing that tarnishes his perfect record, at least in Amherst, is getting into too many fights too frequently, and over trivial matters.Jackson has also been considered bipolar, with such easy and frequent emotional switches.

Since coming to Neo Irasis, his cynicism and “easy to anger” attitude has stuck with him, but Jackson has become significantly more melancholy and indifferent to the world. Unless his anger is severely riled up by threats to him or his little brother, you hardly get any emotion out of him.

Strength: High
; Jackson doesn’t work out, nor has a desire to. He isn’t naturally violent, nor feels the need to become a beef head, despite how society has begun to view what an “ideal” man is. Despite how violent he gets when the proper triggers are activated, it is still up in the air whether or not he can truly overcome an opponent and win.

Speed:
Average

Vitality:
Average

Reflexes:
Average

Stamina/Endurance:
Low; after an unfortunate accident where a cargo of boxes collapsed and fell on top of him while he volunteering at a food donation storage facility in Amherst, it has left Jackson virtually unable to endure straining activity for a long period of time. Although his stamina/endurance has increased some since the accident, he is still not “up to par”, one would say.

Fighting Style:
If Jackson gets into a fight it will be with whatever is at his disposal, at the time. He has no formal training in any martial arts or weaponry. As such, his fighting style is very circumstantial.

Arcana:
The Emperor

Primary Element:
Lightning (Zio; :britt:)

Secondary Element: Physical

History:
If it wasn’t for his emotional fragility and violent temper, Jackson would have been the poster boy of Lawful Good in Amherst, Virginia. Then again, many townspeople tried to look past this, as it always was in the defense of his family name, or his brother, or one of his best friends.

Jackson grew up in a dysfunctional family. At first, it wasn’t so bad. His childhood was okay. His father still had a job, his uncle wasn’t a complete asshole who screwed over his family, and his mother actually stood her ground. Then Jackson turned 7, and his mother was pregnant with his little brother. He thought everything would be perfect: he was getting a little brother, and his family was the most amazing in the world. Unfortunately, this ideal did not last.

On the day of his 7[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday, his father was given the ultimatum that his business was being shut down. Turns out, all the advice he had been giving his brother, Jackson’s Uncle Robert, blew up in his face. Through some legal loophole, his brother had managed to seize control of his entire toy production company under the guise that Jackson’s father stole the idea. And, with that, the areas more influential and productive toy company switched ownership, and Jackson’s father lost everything.

His father resorted to drinking all the time, refused to look for more work, and became violently abusive to his wife and Jackson. Once Jackson’s little brother, Ryan, was born, he became violently abusive to him in the long run. It was a miracle his brother was born at all, with the constant abusive. And all Jackson’s mother could do was grovel in the corner, and became a lapdog for his father. It was disheartening to watch.
This treatment continued. Jackson’s mother had to work two jobs to make ends meet. His father kept drinking. Jackson and his brother, especially his brother, were tormented by constant abuse. At 13, Jackson came to the conclusion that the world was shit, and even if there wasn’t any way to make it less shitty, the least someone could do was to not be the cause of it. So he began trying to “make the world a better place”, despite his cynicism. It wasn’t just this, however. He also felt like he had to defend his brother, and his friend’s, and even his family name (despite how truthfully bad it was), as no one else would. Especially his brother; he was the only true family that he had left.

Unfortunately, the constant abuse, from childhood until he was about 16, left Jackson with very fragile emotions. Instantaneously, he could switch from a calm individual to a raging bull. This was never as true as when it came to his little brother. Although Jackson got upset when he saw his friends being treated horribly, it was almost like unleashing a rabid dog when he saw his brother crying, upset, or being hurt. Jackson did not take too kindly to any form of abuse, but it was understandable, considering what his family has gone through. His way of dealing with it was fighting, even if he didn’t mean to or not.

At 18, Jackson snapped. It wasn’t so much “The Shining”, crazy, snapping, more so just years of pent up frustration finally being released like a broken dam. Although he always defended his brother, he could never step in-between him and his father. It pained him to watch his father go at his little brother like a piece of meat, but he just couldn’t. At 18, he had to. He couldn’t stand it anymore. Two days after graduation, their father went on a large drinking binge, and Ryan happened to be sitting in the living room when they got home. So, their father wailed on him. Jackson stood there, watching their mother, hoping she would do something. But she just averted her gaze. So his anger continued to grow, until it resulted in a swift kick to their father’s face. Jackson went to town on him, beating their father senseless, like he always had done to them. Eventually, he was unconscious. Jackson didn’t know if he had killed him, or if he was just severely hurt, but he honestly didn’t care. Nor did he want to stay. He decided to leave that night.

Ryan didn’t want to stay there without Jackson, and wanted to go with him. And with that, the Connor brothers left Amherst, Virginia, looking for a new place to settle down, just the two of them. Some place where Jackson could properly care for and protect his brother, and some place Ryan could grow up without the sting of abuse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If having "Average" for everything but Stamina/Endurance is not okay, just let me know and I'll change it. Other then that, I'm open to critiques/criticisms, so feel free to tell me if you want/need anything changed. :yay:

Last edited:
1. I wouldn't mind if you bumped one of his stats up to high. Two averages, a high and a low is perfectly fine.

2. As an Emperor, his secondary element would be physical.

3. Are you making his brother an NPC, or largely using him as a framing device for his personality? If you like, you can make him a second character and give him powers. If not, that's perfectly fine. I'm just throwing that out there.

Just add in that secondary element and you'll be fine.

1. I wouldn't mind if you bumped one of his stats up to high. Two averages, a high and a low is perfectly fine.

2. As an Emperor, his secondary element would be physical.

3. Are you making his brother an NPC, or largely using him as a framing device for his personality? If you like, you can make him a second character and give him powers. If not, that's perfectly fine. I'm just throwing that out there.

Just add in that secondary element and you'll be fine.

Ah! Alright. Edited. I didn't know if you meant, by secondary element, an element like Lightning, or something like physical. I wanted to make sure before adding it. Haha. And I mainly was going to use his brother as a framing device for his personality, but he could always be another character. :hmmm: I'll think about it. For now, Jackson will be the only one.

Kirijo, is there still room for me to join this? I'm quite intrigued by this! : )

​Yes, you're still perfectly welcome to join. I'm waiting for one more person (Jess) and working on bios of my own. You have time.

Superb. I will concoct one soon after my have party will travel bio.

Edit: Kirijo, you still looking for a Villain? a Big Bad? I will gladly provide. This could be a perfect chance to role play bad guys!

Last edited:
Exoskeleton will be playing our main villain and we'll have three antagonists when I make mine. We need a slightly larger hero to villain ratio, so making a hero would be preferable.

Hey! Are you one of the protagonists or antagonists by any chance? either way it'll be a pleasure workin' with you! :yay:

Finish that bio Diar. ;-; You're like that hot guy at the club who doesn't call back the morning after. :sad3: I liked this rp idea

No worries. I'm working on it. I'm still waiting for one more person's bios as well.

Name: Bradlic Lesfort
Place of Birth: Gangtok, Providence of India
Appearance: Light Creme colored skin and Brown eyes, complimented by shimmery Light Blue hair cut fairly short with two long tails bound at their tips with cloth.
Through a rigorous training regime Bradlic has earned a lean muscled body that he usual shows off with a Sleeveless Vest with a matching pair of parachute material
cargo pants.
Personality: Bradlic is a happy, laid back man. Content to live out his life in a small village or Mountain town, while continuing his life as a martial artist. One of his
favorite activites is waking early enought to watch the sunrise each morning and finishing the day after an energetic workout with a relaxing sunset. He enjoys
spending time with people, in particular the elderly who are a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to him, and children who's antics and surprisingly wise words never
cease to amaze him.
Bradlic enjoys a particularly strong attachment to Nature, where he finds much Peace and Wholeness of Mind and Body. His trusty companion Bandit, a
husky-german shepard mix that walked up to his doorstep when Bandit was a mere pup, is his dearest and most loved friend. Bradlic spends each and every moment
with his dog, both waking and sleeping, and has trained him extensively to follow his every command.
His generally warm and out going personality can overshadow his bookish side that is his true calling. As an avid learner Bradlic thirsts for knowledge of even the
most mundane and obscure facts, regardless of their apparent importance or lack of. He is generally very open and willing to talk about most any subject ranging from
the care of plants and animals, to the theoretical intricacies of the Universe and Tantric Yoga.

Strength 7/10 Daily martial arts training grants powerful blows, while leaving heavy lifting muscles unrefined
Speed 6/10 While above average Bradlic practices styles that are mostly sationary and counter oriented
Vitality 4/10 Due to his dislike for body hardening&pain Bradlic cannot take hits like one would expect
Reflexes 8/10 Two decades of training has earned him superb reflexes befitting a practioner of the Arts
Stamina/Endurance 7(4)/10 While his daily routines have honed his body's endurance, Bradlic neglected his meditational studies, choosing instead to fulfill his lust for
knowledge. A consequence that leaves him unable to sustain his Tarot Specific abilities for an extended period of time.

Fighting Style: Bradlic has studied for many years the Arts of Shotokan Karate, Hueng Gar, and Chinese Drunken Boxing. He is trained primarily in melee weapons
with sufficient Pistol training to be a threat. His preferred melee weapon is two K-Bars connected by a steel chain he uses to trip, tie, and fling enemies into each other.

Arcana: Hierophant
Primary Element: Physical
Secondary Element: Black Light
To clarify on the above secondary element think about an actual black light. How in the day it shines as a weak violet light, yet when the day is turned to night, the
black light shines and lights up those things not normally seen by light of day. This ability works in a similar fashion. During the day it's power shall be drastically
weakened, reducing his powers effectiveness and causing a larger drain on his mind than normal. Under shadow of Night, it's power its power and mental fatigue are
normal potentially increasing in total darkness [Up to GM of course c:] Primarily defensive in nature, he uses his Dark Light to illuminate enemy weak points, throw up
barriers, and reveal hidden secrets.

History: Born in Gangtok, India a quaint town nestled between Napal and a southern tip of China. His mother Sheeanti' and father Iya'aj, both devotees of Hanuman,
Bradlic was raised in the Hindi religion from birth and instilled with a deep reverent for the Universe and Humanities place in Nature. His mother Sheeanti' is a lovely
example of Hindi beauty, a prime example of the benevolence possible through Shiva. As lovely as Shiva is She is also the Destroyer, and Sheeanti' portrayed this
aspect as well. Sheeanti' was harsh almost cruel at times when she caught Bradlic neglecting his devotions or training. Ghenesh help him if she ever caught him with
a girl, which she did once and only once. After chasing him around the village with her personal whip woven from fine strands of High Carbon Steel, Bradlic learned to
keep his relationships platonic. That didn't deter him from carrying on conversations with the cuties of his village, and Bradlic found ways to go on short "training"
exercises with a few of them.

His father was a man of the books, who studied both their religion and the more pragmatic workings of the world at large. Deeply spiritual Iya'aj would often take him
on long excusions into the wilderness to explore the world and their connection to it. On a particular night Iya'aj and his son climbed the tallest mountain in India, the
Mountain Kangchenjunga. Upon reaching the summit they gazed out upon the land of India basking in the radience of the stars. It was a night of the New Moon with a
myriad of stars slicing a blazing trail of cold fire across the heavens. Turning to his son Iya'aj asked "Bradlic, what do you see?"
"Above us I see cold flames dancing in an obsidian ocean father, and below I see the warmth of our people blessed by the Ganges. Though the heavens look more
inviting and bright strewn with colors of the other worlds, while our land in mired in this cursed darkness. I wish it was day so I could see the land in all her glory." he
replied.
"Curse not the Darkness young one, in due time you shall learn it is the light that kills the colors, and the dark that truly revels them. Let us meditate and seek what
Hanuman has asked us to see here." Gazing quietly up at the stars, they listened to the thoughts that came unbidden to their minds in silence. Soon a soft sound
crooned to Bradlic's mind, not quiet heard, as of a voice speaking just out of earshot. A feeling of urgency came over hime, "What is that sound? I want to know what it
is" After a time a soft glow filtered thorugh the young teen's mind, opening his eyes he found his father gazing at him. "In your seeking, something has found you. Look
around."
A furrowed brow of confusion etched itself above his face, as he turned his head about. As he looked things were a bit sharper and more vibrant, as if lit by lantern or
torch. Then he looked a farther beyond his imediate surrounds and saw inky blackness enshrouding their campsite. No sooner had he noticed this strang luminance,
than it faded and the stars came out once more. "What was that? Did a shooting star pass close overhead?" "That is something you must find and discover my son.
Your Life Path has some surprises in store for you" With those cryptic words Iya'ai stood up and ambled over to his bedroll and laid down to sleep. With many
conflicting thoughts, Bradlic made ready for bed himself. He drifted off to sleep with thoughts of stars opening above his head and a radiating soft violet light.
The memory of the night on the summit of Mt. Kangchenjunga, would fade as most things do till a spring evening in his 23rd year. Sipping on a saucer of Plum Sake, atop his prefered
perch high up in the rafters of an abandoned building, situated on the side of a hill. The village of his birth was sprawled out before him, like a colony of ants everyone hustled\
one direction and then a moment later, would dart off in yet one more errand. The day was an important one and everyone must get ready. It was Lord Hanuman's birthday that night
and everything must be 'just so' in order for the celebration to be worthy of a diety. Hanuman was one of the many Hindu dieties they worshiped in the village, and everyone was excited
to bath the ritual doll that represented Hanuman, and bring it gifts. Just then Bradlic caught a dry scent on the air. Standing he gazed upwind and noticed a small ribbon of smoke
rising from one of the squat shaped huts they dwelt in. "Odd..." he thought. With a sigh of discontent he figured some fool had let a candle spill over and assumed he would put it out
soon. Settling back he continued to enjoy his beverage, watching the village bustle around. *creeek~* The sound of a floorboard giving way in protest, creeped into hearing from behind
Bradlic. Turning he found himself looking into the open end of a short, single-barrel shotgun. Rasing his hands he started to speak "Hey let's not be..." BLAP! The shotgun spit a lump
of sand contained in a small bag, from it's mouth tagging Bradlic square on the forehead. The last he recalls, as his body bounced upon the floor, was that ribbon of smoke was much
larger now. "Someone...needs to put...that...out..."
4 Years have passed since Bradlic was kidnapped and his village raised to the ground. 4 years of Hell. Bradlic was sold into slavery, and due to his fit appearance, he was immediately
snatched up by a Underground weapons research Facility. MoaB Corp. was specifically research oriented to the Green Market, or War Market, and they were doing experiments in Advanced
Soldier programs. Bradlic was a lab rat for their twisted research. There were no Laws or Regulations to monitor or control what was allowed and what wasn't, if a Scientist thought of
it, it was tested. Regardless of how twisted the logic behind the idea. His one solace was that they kept their "Pets" as they liked to refer to the research 'Patients', all in the
Barracks. The Barracks was a large warehouse-style building sectioned into 7 main areas. 3 along each side of the dome-like curvature with a long open area running down the center.
Male and Female together...

""Now one might think this to be great, everyone could bond together and help motivate each other along till they finnally got...out? Those ones
were the first to die. Their optimism and bright out-look on life, helped make their mind all the more easy to break. Most of them broke and just gave up on life, unable to believe
the world could be like that. They were used as the first 'live' targets everyone practiced on. The First Rule was made apparent "You wanna Live? You better Fight." There were the odd
crazies that would pop out after that. Most of the kids had some will to live after that, but those that didn't have the will to stay sane? They were the dangerous ones. They'd band
together in odd groups of 2 or 3 and set boobytraps for all the other kids. Some were smarter than others, and after the first group killed 5 of the Core before we put them down,
everyone agreed to watch each other's backs for those 'Crazies'. Yet ol' Jimmy Barber, clever one he was, the only ginger to have made it into the core as well. He was a master and dodging
the 'Crazies' traps. He seemed to have a 6th sense for them, regularly pulling us out of danger at the last second. We'd ask him about it, and how to show us what to look for. 'it's a
FEELING...you know? I can't teach it, you have to...'notice' it" and he'd get back to what he was doing. Jimmy took 23 of us, all by himself when he snapped. Should have seen it coming
that '6th sense' of his, that should have been a giveaway from the get-go. To know a Crazy you must BE a Crazy. He almost got Bradlic too! I've seen plenty of people scream and piss
theirselves when they came close to dying, and Bradlic? He didn't disappoint. He caught ol' Jimmy in the shadows and stared him down, Jimmy pinned to the wall on a knife point,
till his released his bowles and started to plead and apologize for doing it. Ol' Jimmy didn't get much past 3 syllables when Bradlic drew his knife up his gut and out his mouth.
'I forgive you' Was all he heard as the blood pumped out. So why am I writing all this down, someone might ask, as I'm cramped in my quarters. Today is a big day since we all arived
here 4 years ago. The research contract is up, Bradlic says....it's time to go.""
-James Fontana

The Contract was indeed at and end, and MoaB Corp. had found each of the surviving 'Patients' an ideal immersion-into-society location. Each tailored to the unique individual eager
and ready to get back into the Real World. Each survivor was led single file down a hallway and out the facility where they all boarded a single bus headed for the airport. Along the
bouncy journey to the airport, each survivor was debriefed on their cover identity via a personal laptop and earphones. Once the bus arrived at the airport, they all exited and spread
to their particular check-ins. Pausing only long enough to grab a duffle bag each with their names stitched into them.
"Hey Bradlic, wait." a tall blonde, with a soft voice spoke. "We should trade address', so we can visit and stuff"
"Can't do, you want the Corp. to come after you Alissa? You know the requirements, No Contact. That's the only condition, besides there are other ways to find each other. Ever heard of
the internet?"
Giggling she said "Your right, tell you what, it's a race. The loser takes the Winner on a date!" Smiley coyly down at him, she teasingly hip-bumbed him, and sauntered off toward her
check-in.
"Hey Alissa! You got a deal~" He winked and flashed his crooked smile on last time, as he also walked off toward his check-in.

Barring a long flight and a few transfers along the way, Bradlic wound up in Neo Irasis, and caught a taxi downtown. He was being provided a room in the Regal Hotel, until tomorrow,
where he would relocate again. This time to his apartment, along the city-limit edge. Upon arriving at the hotel, an urge to go exploring came over him. So off down the road he set,
intent to see the city before he went inside. Large Billboards, and neon lights announced the location of shops ranging from grocery and clothing outlets to firearms dealers, and car
salesmen. Pausing before a humble Black Iron building, a curiosity stole from the tenderly wrought metal. Bradlic walked up the stone steps and peering about the entrance, noticed a
sign hung to the left. 'Residents inquire within' it read. 'Hmmm, I'm in need of some residency...why not take a look?' he mused, and opening the 2nd large brass handle the right door
swung inward. Stepping forward into the building, a gloom settled round his shoulders, causing a feeling of lightness as if a burden was being softly supported up. 'I like this place',
he said 'Nice amount of shadow with light'. "If you like it, then come closer and I'll tell you how much it is!" A sharp, croaky voice spoke from the darkness of the front desk. "It's
quite affordable, believe me." Striding up to the desk, Bradlic looked behind and gazed upon a squat creature of a human. It looked like a woman, if one could live 20 years past her
time, and still manage to move. "Greetings...madam. How much does it cost one, to stay in this place?" In her croaky voice "300 a month, includes utilities, and internet. Plus the rooms
are lightly furnished." Quickly calculating some math, he figured he had just shy of 900 left from his expense allocatement. No doubt the Regal would have consumed much of that remainder
for just a single night. "I'm actually staying at the Regal tonight, though I shall be back tomorrow to talk to you somemore. I really enjoy what you've done with the lighting here." He
smiled...and she stared. It went on for a full minute till Bradlic's facade slipped. "Ano...I suppose I'll be going. Good Day." Turning he pulled the brass knob and opened the door to
the outside. As his foot crossed the threshhold a Clear voice, like a smooth mountain river called out "Careful Young One, the Fire of Light hungers for you..." Startled he turned
and saw a slim figure, covered from the waist up in shadowy gloom. As the door swung shut his gaze lifted and stole across a pair of brightly glinting green glowy eyes. Ker-click! The
door shut, leaving him outside in the bright light, feeling a new weight settle upon his shoulders. "Damn sunlight, always shining where it wants. Those eyes..now they were interesting.
I wonder who they belong to." With a shrug of his shoulders Bradlic turned and started his walk back to the hotel. 'I know I should save this money, but what if MoaB set me up with a
nicer place? They've got money and this hotel is sweet looking too. Can't hurt to check' He mused, as he continued his walking.

Nearing the hotel Bradlic looked up and saw a person perched atop a roof nearby. They looked to be aiming a Javelin-class missle toward the Regal Hotel. 'What? This...shouldn't be
happening. I need to leave' No sooner had those words been thought, than a tongue of flame leapt out and speared toward the distant Hotel. Ka-KaBOOM! The warhead detonated with
precision in the middle of a room upon the 6th floor, blowing out the windows of the adjacent rooms in a Cross shape. "Shit!" Bradlic cried, turning he ran back the way he'd come, not
caring if he blended in with the crowds milling in fear about him. "Shit! Fuck! Fuck!" He continued his cursing as he sped along the roads, returning to the only place he knew in this
city.

Dashing up the steps, the iron door flew open with his rapid entrance. Gulping large breaths of air down, as he steadied his breathing. Lifting his head, the Old Lady was watching him
calmly from behind the desk. "Your back, and quicker than you said. Did our lighting bring you back so soon? Heeheehee." She croaked, "If you wish to stay this time I will need a
depost." 'Gotta play it cool or she'll notice something is up' He admonished, raising himself from his knees, Bradlic walked up to the desk and pulled out three bills "300 like you said, which room is mine?"
Glancing down the lady picked up the bills. "Hrm...Room 4 is yours, be sure to introduce yourself to your neighbors."
"Room 4 eh? How do I get there, and who else lives here?"
"Why go to the 4th floor silly, the whole thing is yours. As for your neighbor, his name is Bandit and his lives hereabout currently. He's young and in need of a Master, bewarned he's
smarter than he looks." Taking her warning to heart, Bradlic headed for the iron spiral staircase situated on either end of the building. Reaching the stairs he head the sound of claws
clicking upon the metal. Listening he noticed the sound was getting fainter as he lingered. Heading up he used the stairs as an excercise to walk lightly and quietly. He managed a
decent tap-tap-tap, upon the metal and exited on the 4th floor into a long hallway spanning the width of the building. Looking to his right he saw two doors opposite each other, and a
small brown and white animal upon the matt of one. Walking over the doors had a plate engraving over each. The plate toward the back of the house said 'Resident' and the opposite plate,
toward the front read 'Owner'. "Well hello little pup, I guess I'll be the resident, since I do not actual own this place yet." Reaching down he pet the small puppy and scratched behind his ears. "Your a cute one, what's your name?' The pup would gaze silently up at him, and a glint under his chin would catch his eye. Shifting his free hand, Bradlic tilted the dog's head
and spied a golden plate implanted under the chin of the puppy. In stylized cursive it wrote 'Bandit'. Releaseing the pup, he stood and moved to open the door. "Bandit huh? Do you want
to come inside?" A tiny bark escaped the puppy's throat, as it accepted the invitation. Waiting till the man had entered first, Bandit bounded through the open door. "Your a good puppy,
Bandit, I hope I don't hear any voices tonight" Bradlic noted, as he shut the door and locked the dead bolt.

Back