Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
We're looking at a few skins to show you guys. Basically, vote for the skin that you would like to be the main default. Lord Golbez has no problem with the cost.

Here's the poll for the Survivor usergroup that can't post or vote in this thread atm: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/poll.php?pollid=2820&do=showresults

So ten additional votes for Seamus.

---

Seamus (includes 7 color layout): http://www.bluepearl-skins.com/forums/store/product/46-seamus/

DarkVision (includes 3 color layout): http://www.talktemplate.com/items/screenshots/7/

vBStyle (a more familiar skin): http://www.vbstyles.com/style.php?id=27

Last edited:
2 looks really nice, I like the aqua text and shit. So that is what I voted for.

I prefer Seamus and its 7 color layout; the red looks really good :ohoho: But even if you buy a skin, could we keep dark slate gray just in case? :hmmm: I don't really like the look of DarkVision (which currently has the most votes) and would probably not use it. The Afterdark one is pretty good as well, but it's the most expensive.

Ugh. Can we have them all? :sad3:

DarkVision is great, but the fuzzy bold text kinda bothers me... Though, I love that one and the first? But I used the forum's old skin for so long that #3 is so.... familiar and nice. :sad3:

I can't pick between #1 and #2. If #2 actually looks nice without the blue bold looking so clogged I'd pick that, I think I've seen it look smoother on the net, tbh, so this might just be the previes.

My pick for now goes to #1 'cause of the colour range. Although I wish we could get all three. :wacky:

Pay up everyone. :ohoho:

EDIT: Going for the Dark thing one anyway, 'cause it has a "FLUID" setting, that will be available for us to, right? @Mitsuki, @Shu, @DragonByte Tech

...(sigh) Double Edit: I can't pick. I voted for 2, but I think I'd prefer 1. I DON'T CARE. :sad3:

Quite a tough one. All are dark themes, which is a good thing - except it made deciding even harder. Ultimately went with a random gut feeling and chose 1. I'd prefer the thinner fonts in that one over the bolded ones in 2.

The fonts on DarkVision are due to the screenshots being taken on either OS X or Linux. Either way, it looks too simple and not very well put together imo.

UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, how can anyone pick ANY other theme? Please, for the LOVE of all things you cherish--vote number one. It is SO professional looking and is SO glossy and so made of win. T_T It's new age, it looks like it's from NOW, a time of high technology. It's smooth and easy on the eyes but most importantly, it looks organized.

The other themes look very... mixed up, like they're everywhere all at once.

Two, looks dated--like it's from 2005. It's flat, and that bloated blue font(that's WAY too bright for eyes) just makes it look very outdated.

Three... ugh... don't even get me started on that 1999 dated skin. :hmph: It's SQUARE shaped and and blocky--not attractive AT ALL.

I will release the kraken if number one does not win! Let that be noted now!! :hal: Bowie

Last edited:
I voted for #1, It looks very smooth and #2's text really hurts my eyes, whats up with that weird boldness to it? Is that just the preview and will it look better installed? If not I have to say I really don't like it, #1 looks clean and like it may be able to be compatible with more colors.

Like Draklor said, the text shows up like that because of the screenshot. There is also a "Fluid" option, which gets rid of that. ;)

Hmmm, skin number 2 get's my vote; but only just. The fact that the font shouldn't be that bold when up and running wins me over.

That said, I like skin number 1 as well. Others have already said that it looks quite sleek and I completely agree.

Hells no to number 3.

lol #3 looks just like the old skin

1 and 2 both look good, but would prefer 1.

I voted for #1 Seamus, it just looks the cleanest and most eye comforting out of the 3 of them, the other 2 were hard to look at for me.

That's what I think anyways, so Seamus got my vote.

I voted for #1 Seamus because it has a variety of colors, the design looks great and the text size is perfect. It is worth the price! Dark Vision looks good too, but I prefer Seamus because it has a bettter quality design.

Back