FFXIII-2 Your favourite Feral Link

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
What's your favourite feral link from FFXIII-2?

Mine has to be Hyper Rescue (Flanitor). This is like one of the best, easiest and fastest ever 'limit break' in FF ever. The animation is really quick and there are no QTE prompts. And voila! Your party is fully healed. It very often saves the battle for me. The siren sound it makes sounds so relieving for that reason :gasp:.

My Favorite Feral Link would have to be Lightning's Army of One, It helps with my Chain Gauge and does decent damage the only downside is you need to be "Lightning" Fast in order to get a perfect during it.

I mostly like it cause its cool looking if I want damage I go for my Gold Chocobo's Kweh(?) Feral Link in stagger it deals 7000-10000 Damage Per hit

I like the Garchimera's Feral Link the most. At around 1/3 of the way into the story, mine had more than 550 Magic, and it's Feral Link (Multicast) practically staggered any opponent using Tri-Disaster, and it required only a single timed button press. And it has area damage. :D

I was highly amused by EVERY Chocobo Feral Link, for the sheer fact that they are aptly named 'Kweh' or 'Kweh Kweh', made me giggle straight away!
I found the Twighlight Odin Link relatively useful, But it was a bugger to do the button combination and he was a pain in the neck to level <<.
So yeah, I think I'll say all the Chocobo stuff, simply because it made me laugh.

Definitely Flanitor's Hyper rescue. It is incredibly useful to be able to heal almost instantly. Being able to heal as a boss is charging an attack has gotten me out of many tough spots.

It has to be, for me, any of the Chocobo's (I only used Gold, Blue, and Silver until I figured out I could get a Chichu), or Chichu's "Meteorite". I find Chichu cute, and not only does it's Feral Link have an epic name, but it launches itself and then has the cute little animation of being on it's back before getting back up. :griin:

100% going with Legion of One for my Favorite Feral Link, I always used it as my last hit right when the stagger gauge is about to run out for maxium output for my damage. The prompt is easy to pull off and the part where lighting jumps in the air before slamming her blade onto the enemy is awsome.

Back