Nintendo Project X Zone

First Project X Zone video debuts during Nintendo Direct

Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai have released the first trailer for Project X Zone, the joint 3DS strategy RPG from the firms. The video below shows Dante, Kurt from Valkyria Chronicles 3, and Kite from .hack, and others, doing what they do best. The character roster can be found here, and screenshots are posted here, in case you missed them. The game’s out later this year. Thanks, Siliconera.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/21/fir...eo-debuts-during-nintendo-direct/#more-252763

Frank West, Hsien-Ko and more added to Project X Zone roster

The latest wave of screenshots for Project X Zone have revealed a handful of new characters, including the likes of Dead Rising’s Frank West.

20120411projectxzone.jpg

In the latest images published by Famitsu, six new characters have been confirmed for the upcoming 3DS strategy RPG.

From Namco Bandai we have Alisa Amiella & Soma Schicksal from Gods Eater Burst. From Capcom Frank West from Dead Rising, and Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers. Lastly from Sega we have Zephyr and Leanne from Resonance of Fate.

Thanks, Siliconera.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/25/fra...e-added-to-project-x-zone-roster/#more-253538

this game looks sooooo awesome, this is the kind of game I been waiting to be released, can't wait to see all the different characters mix together, and just the fact that yuri and estelle from tales of vesperia are in it makes it a instant win :)

Just in case anyone is still interested in this upcoming 3DS title...

Project X Zone - Opening Movie

Source: Siliconera

I don't mean to double post, but here's a 16-minute trailer as well! (max of 1 video/per post)

Project X Zone - New Trailer!

Source: Siliconera

I just played the demo and it was pretty fun. The character choice for the demo was a bit meh but it was cool nonetheless. I look forward to buying this game later this month. It will surely keep me busy since it is an rpg. I think I am somewhat used to the game and from what I understand the characters learn new moves upon leveling up. The demo only had a few move choices. I cannot wait to use KOS-MOS since she is so badass.

Back