PC Yu-gi-oh

Oh okay. I thought you wanted split team. I understand what you meant now. Yeah it's better to be in one clan than to split into many clan. I find it more enjoyable dueling like that. Sorry guys for the incovenience!

If anyone needs help building decks, I'm your guy. I've got about 20 on the site, and about 5 more in the works. Most of the decks I build I have in my bedroom so I know how they work. (With the Exception of my Madolce/Gadget/Ultimate offering deck seeing ad Madolce aren't released in print yet.) If there's any style you like, or if you want some first turn kills, just let me know.

I say we have a little tourny. Ya know, just for the fun of it :D Winner gets rep or something like that.

As fun as this would be, with some people still trying to learn the game a bit better, I say it's a bit to soon. Give it a couple more weeks like maybe after survivor and when/if we do become an official clan it could happen.

As fun as this would be, with some people still trying to learn the game a bit better, I say it's a bit to soon. Give it a couple more weeks like maybe after survivor and when/if we do become an official clan it could happen.

Like I said before...if anyone needs help...let me know. I know this game inside and out. Went to nationals in a tournament a few years back.

I just got my first deck set up..... i'm ready to go :P

Great News guys!

I've PMed Mitsuki about me and LJ making a mini forum, or w/e you wanna call it, solely for this little fanbase we have going on, and I can link it here.

Although, I'm gonna give it a few days, perhaps until the FFF upgrading is done.

Well glad that's one thing down we got going for us. Guess now we can just keep this page open here for new member signup's, unless they still let us run a clan on here as well. Who knows maybe with the mini-forum we can also attract people here since we would sorta be affiliated with them.

/Revives thread

Out of Topic.

So I was trolling the poor AI in TF4, and this is what happens.

1a177e9c981011e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Maxed out LP, 99999

And a Monster Reborn + Winged Dragon of Ra = 65,535 ATK/DEF.

6dadf724981111e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

(Gotta love Instagram)

Problem?

Bahahaha.

Okay attempting to re-revive here. Who is all still possible interested in maybe making a gaming clan out of this?

Sign me up. I may not be as good as I used to be, or up to date with all the cards and rules, but I'll give it a go.

greenyxi (Dueling Network)

Okay long ass time since posted and I also forgot to update page with some of the people that expressed interest. When I got a job and then started school I forgot about this thread all together so here is a third time a charm type deal. Anyways I ended up browsing some cards to help out with a different deck idea I had going and stumbled upon some other ones and came up with a "New Hopeless" deck idea. For those unfamiliar with the old "Hopeless" deck it revolved around Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon when he was at 3 but he got hit to 1 and it limited the deck hard core. But here is my version of the new one with thanks to the addition of some cards I seem to think it makes it viable.

Main deck
x1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
x3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
x2 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
x2 Paladin of Black Dragon
x2 Paladin of Photon Dragon
x2 Red-Eyes Wyvern
x1 LightPulsar Dragon
x1 DarkFlare Dragon
x2 Horus The Black Flame Dragon lvl 6
x1 Horus The Black Flame Dragon lvl 8
x2 Krebons
x3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
x2 Sonic Birds
x1 Debris Dragon
x3 The White Stone of Antiquity
x1 Dark Armed Dragon
x2 Dark Dragon Ritual
x2 Photon Dragon Ritual
x2 Card Trader
x3 Trade-In
x3 Cards of Consonance
x2 Mirror Force
x2 Magic Cylinder
x2 Call of the Haunted

Side Deck

x2 Ceasefire
x2 Jinzo
x3 Mystical Space Typhoon
x2 Transmigration Prophecy
x2 Dragons Mirror
x2 Trap Stun
x2 Tsukuyomi

Extra Deck

x3 Dark Rebellion Dragon
x1 Star Dust Dragon
x1 Thoughtruller
x1 Goyo Guardian
x1 Ally of Justice Castor
x2 Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
x1 Goyo King
x1 Blue-Eyes Ultimate White Dragon
x1 Five-Headed Dragon
x1 Black Rose Dragon
x1 Ascension Sky Dragon
x1 Leo, the Keeoer of the Sacred Tree
x1

I recently join a dueling academy forum if you guys are interested on joining us. We need good players for the clan wars. It's a great website and it has alot of information about cards, news, banlist, etc. We also have a deck construction section which you will receive advices from other players for your deck, updates on the dates for clan wars and so much more. I will appreciate it if you guys go check the website out.

http:// shadowrealmacademy.forumsmotion.com

Back