PC Yu-gi-oh

You have to as there is no way to scan a deck. Just go to the deck constructor section and type in your cards in the search bar. Build from there.

Well this is a good idea and one that was already considered. Don't forget you guys can throw ideas out to Raul and Al as well. But to say something else, this idea was already thrown to one of the admins, and they will be trying to get with Raul or myself in working more of it out.

I want the name of the team to sound bad ass. Something that will represent us as great duelist. I will think some names for it and post them here later.

A team sounds nice, but we need more people and we need to spend more time practicing and mastering tactics as well as strategies.

If I had to think of a name, I would say Genesis.

I know we need more people to join us for a team to be made. I just wanted to let you know that we could make a dueling team once we master our deck strategies.

Alright then after a few duels with some of you guys I have realized something. Even with the duel classes there might be some things that might still be a bit confusing. So for those who don't know of the more advanced forms of summoning ie the synchros and new xyz summons, there will be a brief explanation. As I have a hard time getting the code to work to try and post pics, I will ask Raul or Al whoever if they feel like it to post the pics to help further see what is being explained.

First let us start off with a synchro. To start off we need a monster that is a tuner. These are easy to find in that they are in the box which would say machine/effect or anything else. Instead it will be read as tuner/effect. A classic example is krebons. He is a physic tuner with the effect of paying 800 life points to negate the attack. He is also a level two dark monster. Aside from being a tuner his level is also important. Because the next step is your other monster(s). They need to be a non tuner monster. These are the monsters everyone is normally accustomed to using. At times you may need more then one non tuner monster to use a synchro, they may even be type or element specific. Alas we are going to use a common used synchro as an example right now, Stardust Dragon. He is a level eight synchro. So we will use krebons, are level two tuner and Jinzo a level six monster, two plus six equals eight. Now we are all set, so you first announce you are doing a synchro summon, then you send your monsters for the synchro to the graveyard. Lastly we then go to our extra deck and pull out good old Stardust Dragon. There we go a synchro summon.

Now to explain the new xyz summon, not to be confused by the xyz monsters. For this example we will use Number 39. Utopia, a level four xyz summon. Now an easy way to think of this is that it works similar to synchros in that we need a least two monsters to pull it off. But instead of adding the levels together we need monsters of the same level. So let's go with Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands, and Senju of the Ten Thousand Hands. Both are level four monsters so we have what we need. Again you announce you are going to do an xyz summon. So you will overlay the monsters. All this is doing is putting the two monsters on top of eachother. You then select Utopia from your extra deck and choose overlay atk or def, and put him on top of the two monsters you used to overlay. The monsters beneath him now act as overlay units in which you can detach to activate his special ability. In which case it would be to detach one xyz material monster to negate an attack. How ever if he has no xyz material monsters and he is selected as an attack target he gets destroyed. This doesn't happen with all xyz however, each have their own unique effects.

I hope this has helped some of you out. And if someone who already understands this could post pictures as a visual explanation it would be much appreciated.

That video actually does show you how to summon it. It just goes through without vocals, least I didn't hear anything.

Yo Soul, how many times can you Synchro Summon in a turn? Furthermore, how many times can you actually summon in a turn?

You can Normal and Tribute Summon once in a turn. Without the help of other cards.

You can Special Summon as many times as you can, provided you have effects and cards.

Same goes with any other type of Summon. Including Synchros, Fusions, and XYZ.

You can normal summon once in a turn. Without the help of other cards.

You can Special Summon as many times as you can, provided you have effects and cards.

That's some bullshit and cheap as hell. But whatever.

You can normal summon once in a turn. Without the help of other cards.

There we go Raul beat me to it.

Yeah one normal summon per turn unless you have a magic card or trap that lets you do otherwise.

A synchro or any other form of special summoning you can do as many times in a turn as you meet the requirements for.

To the above post. It's not bull for the once per turn normal summon. If you could do that you could fill up your monster field turn one, as well as do your tribute summons which count as a normal summon. This in turn leaves the second player to a huge disadvantage, cause what happens if someone could do that and would get not only let's say hours lvl 6 which is unaffected by spells, but Jinzo as well? You would just basically shut down half their deck of what they can do ensuring your win.

I'd just like to remind people something.

Strictly keep your deck to consist of 40 cards. It's alright to go over 40, but it should be no more than 45+.

This really gives you an advantage if the duel is being played out to the end. Meaning you will have more cards in your deck leftover, as opposed to your opponent, who would run out of cards after 40 turns, or less, depending on what card(s) he/she has used. She/he then will be forced to give up, unless he/she has a card(s) that allows cards from the Graveyard to be put back into the deck.

That is a general rule I'd like to stay with. So if you have a deck over 45 cards, I highly suggest you think over your deck and take out some.

Alright since some things are moving a bit faster along here, we have come to a time we need to make a decision here people. The powers that be are gonna approve us for a clan, so we need to decide on a clan name.

Here are some names, well only two.

Demise or Genesis.

Since I didn't notice any other names thrown out, I would like a decision based on these two unless someone throws one out recently. Like I said the powers that be approved us for a clan and they need a name. So I really would like us to come up with one by tomorrow or Thursday.

Back