Oblivion_XIII

Shi no Tenshi
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Draken White
FFXIV Server
Phoenix
(Yes this is stolen from the FF section)
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, I wanted to see who is on top of the character list. So just give me some of your favorite characters that you want to nominate and I will make a poll after I get a diverse set of characters. I will contribute to this as well. (any kingdom hearts game)

Happy picking!

1 Sora : Kind- hearted, pure. A little naive, but cute. Loyal to his friends.

2 Riku : He's basically a symbol towards those who struggle with life. He's relatable.

3 Axel/ Lea : Mysterious figure. He can either be extremely cold and ruthless or just as kind and caring as Sora.

4 Leon ( FF VIII's Squall Leonhart ) : I love this version of Squall. He's so much nicer and supportive of his friends, unlike his FF VIII counterpart who would just treat them like dirt. Also I reckon that he's ten times hotter in KH II. Those hips ! Hmmmm !!
:mandi:

5 Ansem ( KH 1) : Best villian in the series. Xemnas and that old fart in BBS don't add up. I know the whole Ansem- Xemnas thing. But Ansem was incredibly badass.

6 Donald Duck : Classic Disney character. He's cute, but also very cold and calculating and his infamous temper to boot. He reminds us of those not- so squeaky clean Disney days.

7 Namine : She's a kind girl. At first she's a bit of a play-dough that the Org XIII mold with to fit their demands, but she later grows a bone and overcomes them; which is extremely powerful.

8 Mickey Mouse : Just like Donald he's a classic Disney character. Though I feel like he's a better character in the KH series. Flame me if you want, but I never liked Mickey Mouse until I played KH COM and Riku's story. He was just too goodie- good before.

9 Aqua : She's a bit bland sometimes, but she deserves points because she can actually fight and battle, unlike Kairi and other damsel in distresses in this game.
:thehell:

10 Chip and Dale : I was a huge fan of Chip and Dale Recuse Rangers growing up. My Dad had it on VHS. It's nice to see them again !
:yay:

{ The rest are not going to have much detail on why I picked them, otherwise it will just feel like a wall of text }

11 Alice in Wonderland

12 Demyx

13 Zexion

14 Cherise Cat

15 Zack ( BBS )

16 Auron ( KH II )

17 Xenmas ( KH II )

18 Xigbar

19 Saix

20 Prince Phillip ( BBS )

I will add descriptions why at a later moment. Just want to get them down.

Aqua
Axel
Roxas
Xion
Vanitas
Auron
Siax
Namine
Maluxia
Xemnas
Xeanort (ill fix the spelling later)

Adding more to come

Sora - The Hero, helpful, and always knows what to do & takes lead
Donald - Funny, rebellious, and cmon... who doesnt like donald?
Ansem - Hes a badass, the original endgame boss.
Riku - The tragic Hero, loses himself to darkness, then recovers from it.
Kairi - essentially the story revolves around her, being a princess of heart & Sora looking for her
Goofy - Funny, always tries to solves conflicts, but uses to many items :P
Pluto - Runs arounf from world to world trying to find Mickey
Jiminy Cricket - The journal keeper, pops up to adds his opinions, and hes sooo tiny :p
Beast - Tough and strong on the outside, but inside, so emotional/sensitive. reminds me of myself
Cloud - ...who DOESNT love cloud? u get to fight him twice & hes just.. so cool :)
Sephiroth - find me a harder boss in the game.. u cant lol. hes so awesome & dark its really cool. and the feeling of accomplishment after u beat him
Meleficent - The mastermind behind the princeses of heart, a great/classic villian for any game.
Hades - Funny, and jokes around, but dont piss him off :P
Winnie The Pooh - Pooh Bear is a boss... thats all :)
Leon - Soras guidance counselor for the first few hours of gameplay.
Darkside - Classic first boss, fight him 3 times & each time hes easy :P
Aladdin - one of my fav disney movies & hes strong as hell
Jafar - a great classic villian, uses his power to much that it ends up being his downfall
Jack Skellington - funny, but overly caring and friendly, has the balls to try & make heartless friendly and we all kno how that ends up
Cerberus - soooo many times do u fight cerberus, he just ends up being one of those enimies u learn to like ;)
Clayton - Tries to hunt the gorillas & manipulates tarzan & friends to help him essentially by taking him to the gorillas place :)

This is no particular order, just my top 20 faves :)

Ooh! I just love these!
1- Xion - She was the first character that I really got attached to. I loved her personality and I was very sad at the end of Days. Xion will always be my #1
2- Roxas - He's just awesome! He's badass and has a very tragic backstory!
3- Riku - I like him WAY more than Sora. He's cool, calm, and collected and I adored the fact that you could play him in DDD.
4- Axel - What's not to love? He's funny, sarcastic, and caring. Plus, he has the best line in the entire series! Got it memorized? (Sorry! I just had to :P)
5- Aqua - I loved the fact that she was so calm. Others thought that she was bland, but I just thought that it was more comforting. Plus, triple firaga.
6- Donald - Haha! Love him. Donald's always been my favourite Disney character!
7- Demyx - He's Demyx. Enough said.
8- Zexion - He's just awesome. His abilities are amazing, he's smart, and he has a very cool personality.
9- Larxene - One word: Badass! I've always loved badass females. Which is probably why I love Lightning so much. Plus, she can actually defend herself.
10- Namine - She was just a very interesting character.
11- Malenficent - Awesome villain!
12- Cloud - He's Cloud. If you've ever played the game FF7, you'll know why.
13- Hercules (Re: Coded) - I like Hercules in this game because you actually get to fight as him in it. He joins your team and together you kill some heartless.
14- Terra - Pretty much like Riku but less awesome.
15- Kairi - She sweet and kind but she's this low because she's too much of a damsel in distress.
16- Alice (Alice in Wonderland) - I've always loved Alice.
17- Goofy - Why is he so low? Because whenever I play the first KH, he's usually the first to die... Which is odd because for all my friends, Donald dies first.
18- Mickey - Love him! But, is it just me or does he seem to be more of a child molester in KH...
19- Lea - Like Axel but less awesome.
20- Ienzo - I liked the fact that he stayed kind at the beginning of DDD. Plus, he was just SO cute in BBS! :3

Back