Ballbusting

poll

• Total voters

iamagod

Banned
Gil
Girls: Have you ever kicked or hit a guy in the balls before? Why did you kick him in the balls? Did you enjoy kicking him in the balls?

Guys: Have you ever been kicked or hit in the balls by a girl before? Why did she kick you in the balls? Did you enjoy getting kicked in the balls?

LMFAO what a completely random thread :wacky:

I am a girl and I have accidentally hit a guy in the balls before :( I felt so horrible afterwards because he was in so much pain. We were walking together and I was in front of him and he told me to slow down, so I stopped suddenly not knowing he was right there and I am not sure how it happened but when he bumped into me I somehow got him in the balls :hmmm:

That is the end of my story

Where is the "I am a girl and I like getting kicked in my balls" choice? That is the one I want.

I've been hit in the balls a time or two, but I don't remember being intentionally nailed. :hmmm: Quite painful, that. Although, I do not like my fingers being hurt almost as much as my nads. My poor little fingers. :(

I used to kick my ex in the balls quite a bit actually. We'd already had the discussion of a ltr and despite my wishes, he didn't want kids, so it's not like he needed them anyway.

But whenever we'd wrestle, I'd purposefully get him in the balls. It wouldn't ever be so hard as to cripple him. Or sometimes if we were laying, watching tv and he said/did something that annoyed/pissed me off, I'd punch him in the balls. A lot actually...

Yes. And it felt amazing. Not for the guy, but to see the look of pain on his face gave me a feeling of satisfaction I thought only triple fudge cake could give.

Folks, this isn't a spam thread. Keep that in mind.

Also, for the record, passing kidney stone > pregnancy > nut shot. Lucky for my wife, she has a predisposition to kidney stones. :monster:

I used to poke my ex in the eyes quite a bit actually. We'd already had the discussion of a ltr and despite my wishes, he didn't want kids, so it's not like he needed them anyway.

But whenever we'd wrestle, I'd purposefully get him in the eyes. It wouldn't ever be so hard as to cripple him. Or sometimes if we were laying, watching tv and he said/did something that annoyed/pissed me off, I'd poke him hard in the eyes. A lot actually...

All I did was change ball punching to eye poking and it already sounds much worse. People seem to think ball kicking is hilarious for some bizarre reason, even though it is much more painful than eye poking

Go give birth, then we'll talk.

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my painfully dilating cervix.

Have you given birth either?

TMI . . . that just brought up this horrific graphic image in my mind.

Anyway I can recall a few instances where I attempted to kick my recent ex in his groin. Whenever he was being douche or suffering from a severe case of "Babe, I'm god now stfu and worship me" syndrome I would proceed to kick him in his gonads. I didn't care that at that time we wanted to eventually get married and have kids.

Let's see ... there was that one boy back in my freshman year of high school that I liked who I do believe I did succeed in kicking in the testicles. Can't remember. But yeah I love seeing guys all weak and short of breath when I do that; some of them are righteous pricks that deserve it. So make sure you protect your balls well. :mokken:

....some of the girls on this site are fucking creepy 8( You enjoy kicking guys in the balls on purpose? This is the one time it is ok for men to strike a woman back I'd say :mokken:

Not on purpose! Lol, I usually only kicked them in the balls if they were being stupid or if they said something offensive. They usually deserved it. I'm not like some crazy violent person. :P

This would be like me posting that my girlfriend had been pissing me off a bit by being snooty or bossy, so I jabbed a thumb in her eye to take her down a peg or two. You can't argue the usual nonsense of 'men are stronger than women' either, because testicles are beyond vulnerable

Folks, this isn't a spam thread. Keep that in mind.

Also, for the record, passing kidney stone > pregnancy > nut shot. Lucky for my wife, she has a predisposition to kidney stones. :monster:

oops. Seemed like something that would be spammarific.

Also, I'd heard that stones was supposed to be excruciating. Sometimes not even passing, but just the sheer act of having them? Yeah, not fun. My sister had kidney stones once, and she also gave birth to twins. Mayhaps I should ask which is the lesser of two evils.

All I did was change ball punching to eye poking and it already sounds much worse. People seem to think ball kicking is hilarious for some bizarre reason, even though it is much more painful than eye poking.

Have you given birth either?

Oddly enough I liked poking him in the eye just as much. He was a bit of a righteous prick sometimes, so I liked hurting him.

No. The actual act of giving birth isn't supposed to be that painful (morelike taking a big poo). But the actual dilating of the cervix is, and I've had a few instances of that. I've had Doctors rummaging around up in there and sticking in the duck-billed contraption to force my cervix open against its wishes. As well as the time when I had my contraception stick/IUD inserted I had to take a couple pills to force dilation for an easier procedure. That, plus shedding of the uterine lining/wall is what all the cramping during period's that women complain about. You try dealing with that on a monthly basis.. an inside pain you can't control.

That, as well as the many trips to the Doctor during a cancer scare where they kept poking around, isn't as much fun either.

TMI . . . that just brought up this horrific graphic image in my mind.

Anyway I can recall a few instances where I attempted to kick my recent ex in his groin. Whenever he was being douche or suffering from a severe case of "Babe, I'm god now stfu and worship me" syndrome I would proceed to kick him in his gonads. I didn't care that at that time we wanted to eventually get married and have kids.

If you think the images before weren't bad, don't read my post. :mokken:

Amen, sistah.

Lol wasn't trying to contest against that. I aim for the weak spot to prove a point. I could state the stupid things some guys would say to me sometimes that would garner such a response from me. Like calling me a "bitch," of course I'm going to aim for your testicles. Especially if you said something like that to be degrading. :P Mal I said "SOME men" I didn't generalize it. I let me ex for instance get away with a lot before I eventually blew up in his face and kicked him in his balls. I can only tolerate so much bs from someone.

Back