Ballbusting

poll

• Total voters
I was verbally and emotionally abused. That's all I'm going to say ...

I feel the need to defend my reasoning. My relationship with my ex was volatile. He used to call me some horrible things ... he used to say even worse stuff about my family but like an idiot I used to let it slide. Eventually all of my pent up frustrations and ire about my not doing anything about this abuse just came out. Arguments ensued. There were one or two instances where yeah I kicked him in the balls. Of course he proceeded to say that it didn't affect him at all and he wasn't in any pain.

I don't know that many girl's would tolerate a guy who abused her either physically, mentally or emotionally. Guys are supposed to help and protect us, not hurt us. If I had a guy who ever hurt me, be it past, present or future, physically, mentally or emotionally I'd do what I could to hurt him as much back. And we shouldn't have to be sorry about it. :mokken:

The only time I can see it being ok to punch a guy in his goolies is if he's physically harming you and preventing you from escaping. There's no reason to hit him there, it's his most sensitive area and if you hold the view that women should not be hit by a man then you should also hold the view that it is not ok to hit a guy there except on extreme cases.

That's how I see it anyway. :hmmm:

I'm lucky enough to have never been in a physically, emotionally or mentally scarring relationship thank goodness but i know if I was i wouldn't even think of kicking the guys nuts in hahaha.

Yeah that seems legitimate, he annoys you a little bit so you cause him incredible physical pain in return. See you both spoke about doing it in circumstances where it was just a bit of fun or as retribution for them being annoying. Don't try and now claim that 'minor annoyances' were in fact cause for self defence

I was pretty emotionally weak and broken. Very broken. At the beginning he was fine but then he started to change and things got really nasty, really fast. He hated almost everyone I associated with, he was jealous and possessive, he used to belittle me and curse me out whenever we argued. He blamed me for everything and basically cursed out everyone in my family. I was pretty blind but eventually I started to see how he didn't love me or respect me or anyone else I associated with: both my relatives and friends. I knew there was something wrong when I realized I always defended his actions and placed myself as being the one deserving of the treatment. Not to stray too much from the original purpose of the thread but yeah ... he deserved being slapped and such. He put me through a lot I'm not proud of. I just can't tolerate guys now who behave like that ... it does make me want to just kick 'em where it hurts.

He didn't "annoy" me. He pretty much fucked up my life and my relationship with my family for a whole year.

that implies that he did these actions after you kicked him in the balls. maybe did them because you were doing this to him?

No, he did it before I kicked him in the balls ... the few instances that I dared to anyway. He wasn't small. He was much bigger than me so obviously slapping him was out of the question ... that and he had a horrible temper. He wasn't the sort to NOT hit a girl. He lacked boundaries and self restraint and when Shawn got mad ... he would curse and he would yell and he would drown you out and if you tried to smack him or thought of it he would hit back. He let me know that if I ever did hit him he would hit back. Twice as hard. So I never did. And when I did kick him in the balls he would laugh or just stare at me. It never affected him. He had a high pain tolerance so to him it felt like nothing. He was very odd and just ... he was bad.

"I was in an abusive relationship, he mentally and emotionally scarred me for a whole year and removed me from my family, instead of leaving him I kicked him in the balls on multiple occasions and stuck around"

Mhm why do girls do this to themselves :wacky:
He didn't deserve to be kicked in the balls, he deserved a slap to the face and then you split and leave him, that's that. I think kicking him in the balls would in his mind make calling you names even more ok. (not that it is but I can imagine that is how a crazy shit like that would see it)

It's not your fault he was a cunt but it is your fault he was a cunt to you for so long. I don't think this justifies kicking his nuts in on multiple occasions.

Lol true. Looking back on it there were things I did wrong, I'm not disputing that. Merely telling you what he did. And like I said before my boyfriend was weird, he was one of those people that enjoyed pain. He was a sadist so me doing that to him didn't affect him. He was pretty emotionless save for his anger and the occasional times he'd be happy around me. He would curse me out regardless of whether I kicked him in the balls or not. And yeah it was completely my fault for putting up with it for a year. But I left. I'm done. One less guy's balls to kick. No more stress, that's how I see it.

:wacky:

People, I like this thread too much to move it to spam. Let's watch the post length, please.

The guys seem to have an issue comprehending that if someone's being a dick, you retaliate... I don't know when someone had ever just 'walked away' after being treated unfairly, and if kicking a man in the balls puts him in his place, then so be it.

Everyone knows that getting kicked in the balls is a lot more objectively painful than giving birth. Men are just so much stronger and harder than women that we can walk it off. We don't need fucking painkillers and shit. That is why kicking people in the balls is bad and wrong.

Yes but what you are doing is ridiculously out of proportion, it'd be just like a man stabbing you in the eye with his thumb for annoying or shouting at him. Or would you be ok with that, would it be fair and reasonable?

Yes but what you are doing is ridiculously out of proportion, it'd be just like a man stabbing you in the eye with his thumb for annoying or shouting at him. Or would you be ok with that, would it be fair and reasonable?

I've been jabbed in the eye by people for being ridiculous/annoying/anything of the above. It's not nice, but if I was told to shut up about something and didn't follow through, that clearly grabbed my attention.

Everyone knows that getting kicked in the balls is a lot more objectively painful than giving birth. Men are just so much stronger and harder than women that we can walk it off. We don't need fucking painkillers and shit. That is why kicking people in the balls is bad and wrong.

If you guys are so hard and strong, a kick to the balls is nothing then. Walk it off, big guy.

The guys seem to have an issue comprehending that if someone's being a dick, you retaliate... I don't know when someone had ever just 'walked away' after being treated unfairly, and if kicking a man in the balls puts him in his place, then so be it.

What would Jesus do, Ham Chanwich? WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!

Women have a ridiculously high threshold for pain, relative to men in general. Especially when it comes to internal pain. They've done a few hospital studies about it. The one exception is if the man is being treated by a female. Then he'll try to act all manly and minimize how much pain he's in, trying to impress her or something.

I've been jabbed in the eye by people for being ridiculous/annoying/anything of the above. It's not nice, but if I was told to shut up about something and didn't follow through, that clearly grabbed my attention.

If you guys are so hard and strong, a kick to the balls is nothing then. Walk it off, big guy.

Presumably they have their finger in your eye the entire time then. To be honest I don't believe for one second that you have annoyed someone and they gouged you in the eye. Or that it happened and you then went, yep that seems fair and understandable

Walking it off is exactly what he said we did do, must be tough to read with one eye I suppose

What would Jesus do, Ham Chanwich? WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!

Women have a ridiculously high threshold for pain, relative to men in general. Especially when it comes to internal pain. They've done a few hospital studies about it. The one exception is if the man is being treated by a female. Then he'll try to act all manly and minimize how much pain he's in, trying to impress her or something.

Jesus would have turned two balls into four balls and then proceed to kick them, Tater Tot. :mokken:

And there you have it. Science triumphs again.

Presumably they have their finger in your eye the entire time then. To be honest I don't believe for one second that you have annoyed someone and they gouged you in the eye. Or that it happened and you then went, yep that seems fair and understandable

Walking it off is exactly what he said we did do, must be tough to read with one eye I suppose

I did. For as much of a pain in the ass I was to my ex, he was to me. I'd been poked in the eye, punched in the boob (during my period no less), kneed in the vag (which does hurt if you get the pubic bone right), aaaand... well, that's the more painful stuff that comes to mind.

My eye patch gets in the way sometimes.

Back