Distant Worlds

Omega_Beast

Seeker of Happiness
Gil
Im surprised I havent seen a thread about this sooner!

Who is going to the Distant Worlds concert in London on November 2nd? I know most of you live in the US/Canada, but Im just curious. As tickets were sold out for this event when they were released yesterday morning!

I managed to get a couple of tickets with pretty good seats, so Im very happy about excited about this. I went last year and it was EPIC. Considering its the 25th anniversary this year, Im hoping for something even more special :)

I went in July last summer in Vancouver and it was fantastic. I was quite upset/paranoid that I didn't get to record Aerith's theme, because of the no tolerance for cameras.. but when Nobou went on stage and played for a song and helped instruct the audience to sing along for OWA, that went out the window. xD Got some okay pics, but I had a meet an greet VIP ticket, so I got him to sign my VII soundtrack.

It was an 8 hour road trip done in two days.. but I would totally do it again. So worth it. <3

I really wanna go to the london one in november, but by the time I get the money, all the tickets will be sold out, as I don't get payed next til the middle of april :sad3: oh well, always another year maybe........

Tickets are already mostly sold out online. You have to call the box office for some balcony seats. xD

Yeah, the London date sold out VERY quick. 2 hours, I was there for it all on the Facebook page for Distant worlds, everyone was going nuts haha! Havent seen so much activity in that page for ages!

There are a couple of tickets going on ebay for stupid prices too....

Stevie -Im sure something will come up, dont hold out on hope just yet!

Definitely going! I'm a little bit adjkhdlkjdshlf about having to travel to London alone for this, but it'll hopefully go well. I didn't even know this show happened last year, otherwise I would've gone.

Goodness by the time I heard that they were coming for the 2nd time, tickets were sold out. /sigh.

but I've found a lifeline and if the prices are low enough, I might persuade - read: beg because it's still reeeally expensive OTL - my parents to buy me one. Lub my music, especially FF's.

and hay Stevie if you want the link - heck, anyone who wants London tickets - just give me a shout!

ah crap did i miss out on buying tickets :'(. Last year concert was awesome and wanted go again this year just my luck... :( as it is the 25th anniversary of final fantasy this year they are going to be doing something special from what Arnie Roth said last year

I'm going to the London concert in November - some people I know went last year and said it was fantastic, so I can't wait.

I'm quite curious as to what they'll do for the 25th Anniversary. Nonetheless, it's going to be an amazing night... I just know I'll cry, haha.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I am going!! Though getting tickets was so stressful. I woke up early before they went on sale but only got onto the RAH site at 8:50... Was number 400 in the queue! I panicked a bit and tried madly to phone up. Eventually got put into a queue on the phone. Got into the site at 9:10 to see all VIPs had gone. Couldn't even get 2 seats together in the stalls. Madly brought best available which were seats 3 and 4 in a 2nd tier box. Got instantly kicked out after I brought them to see the queue had rocketed to over 1200! Kept the phone ringing on hold anyway and someone answered at 9:30. I asked about VIP and the lady erm'ed as she checked for some but found two available so I swiftly snapped them up! Couldn't believe my luck, and to top things off it was my 21st birthday so it was fantastic day xD

I knew it was going to be hard to get tickets but I didn't expect them to be quite so popular! I missed out on the general sale last year so got stung buying VIP tickets off ebay right before the show (though they were very reasonable considering the price normal tickets had been going for earlier in the year).

Does anyone else think its a shame DW isn't touring Europe? One show is not enough for all their European fans.[/FONT]

You're so lucky to get VIP! I wanted one for myself, but I was piss broke.. well, I managed to get a ticket with all my available money. Haha. Hopefully if there's a show next time around, I'll be able to get one :3

I heard about that! What a fantastic way to propose though now it's been done once already I doubt it'll happen again. Hopefully there will be other surprises at the 25th Anniversary anyway. I am hoping for a live album and some tracks they've never played before. I hope Susan Calloway will be confirmed soon too because her voice is so beautiful!

If they play a fleeting dream at this one i think i will kick myself for not getting a ticket

Back