KH Spinoffs Birth By Sleep - Story Discussion

Well, Vanitus and Ventus only have half a heart, Vanitus is darkness and Ventus is light. Basically the only way to form the k-blade (ki or key, however you want to pronounce it) is to have pure light and pure darkness have a keyblade battle. During the battle Vanitus uses himself to form a almost true k-blade. Vanitus disappears after the battle and Ventus' heart becomes one with Sora's (i think Sora just is protecting it, that is why Roxas is the splitting image of Ven). The bad guy(Im going to just say ansem because I dont know how to spell his name) wants the k-blade so he can achieve ultimate power, thus taking what the keyblade war started. After you beat Aqua's game, a lot of odd ends are tied up and the secret ending really answers a lot of questions. I dont know if all info I have is legit, because I havent played the game in a while. If you have any questions just ask me. I've been playing the KH series since it first came out, and I've played every game quite a few times, so I know a lot about it. Just please stay away from Dream Drop Distance because I have yet to play it.

Back