FF: The hunting grounds

Solidjuss

Black Mage
Veteran
Gil
Some of you might know, but probably don't, that there is a program called byond where people can play games they have made online. It's rather neat thing and has surprisingly nice variety of well made games. Yet there are many that are not even worth mentioning. But in midst of all the copies and rip-offs and just fan-games, there's an absolutely lovely Final Fantasy game called FF: The Hunting Grounds.
10 well known character classes from the FF series give plenty of gameplay variety. The game mechanics are basically that of FF I, but with a few minor changes. Up to 8 character party and up to 32 enemies in an ambush, there's plenty of fun to be had. Bosses are all very different and challenging in a variety of ways. Last but not least, the storyline is completely original and interesting.

Now the only problem is that I used to play it years ago and it was absolutely awesome as there were a lot of people playing it. It was easy to find an 8 man party whereever you were. But these days it's rare to have a full party anywhere. I and a few of my friends play it almost 24/7 so there's people to play with, just I would like more. And therefore I'm advertising it in here. Not because I have been asked to, to be honest I don't even know the staff of the game =D But because I love the game and I think every Final Fantasy geek should have at least seen it, if not played.

So a link to make it easier for all of you. Here

Thank You for Your attention and see you in game ;)

Back