~Phantom of the Past~
Veteran
Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Kuro Narukami
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well since towards the end Choco boko lina has alot of the monster items needed for upgrading your big ol list of monsters figured I'd share my guide on how to get 10-20k in a few battles.

First you need to get the Bresha Ruins 300 AF

After you get there go inside the tunnels chances are you'll fight 2 types of monsters ((A 3rd but don't even THINK about it unless you're strong enough))

1st are Munchkin's these are most common in the tunnels so you may get them sometimes.

2nd are the monsters you want called the "Circuitron" This monster not only drops around 500-600 per battle but also drops Cobaltite which is worth quite a bit of gil ((selling like 10-12 netted me like 5k-8k can't remember)) but the best item it drops is the Lightning Aegis its a low drop but 5 Star rank wins can make it a little easier, the Lightning Aegis can be sold for around 5000 with the haggle skill its worth 5500.

If you don't mind the slightly slow grind you can easily net 20-100k within a hour or so.

The 3rd Monster appears as a spacial rift in the space DO NOT STRIKE IT! It is a Tonberry and are extremely hard to fight unless you can stagger it and melee it to death it has roughly 390k hp and has a Stagger point of 666% Do not fight it unless your confident in defeating it.

I hope this helps people get some extra gil for supplies/Monster Upgrade Items/Gear/etc.

I'll add more ways later if I find more :D

awesome guide, i need gil to start getting the better weapons.... great guide you have there :D

lol if your good enough to kill the tonberry he drops like.... 2400 Cry pts and 7600 gil if I remember correctly it's a good way to get gil as well just be sure to have at least 4500-6500 HP :O

well noel has about 5,000 and serah is at roughly 4,000 all my monsters are about 4,000 sooo I might give him a shot cuz their is a achivenment for beating him

Well thats a bit low, I know when I fight him about 50% hp he starts dishing out 2999+ damage stabs and at 20-15% he dishes out 9999 HP damage just be sure to keep Phoenix Downs on you at least 30 or so also the tonberry is worth the trouble cause it can learn the +35% Atk and +35% Mag Skill's which can bolster up your monsters if you infuse him ((Thanks to him my Gold Chocobo has around 1300 Atk))

Also my Noel is at 7000+ HP and Serah is at 4500 or so.

I use Com/Com/Com(Gold Choco) since staggering him is pointless since it takes too long

i find going to Archyette Step year ?? (spelling idk) to be the best.

you go to the water way on the west side(need the anti grav jump, or theres a cactus you can activate) and all those monsters drop multiple 4 and 5grade monster materials. I used this a lot to level up my chocobos or sell them to chocolina for around 1500 (i believe) a piece. Easily made 50K gil under 20mins.

also this is where Green Chocobo is (great medic)

This guide is useful. I was doing this before I even joined this site. :) Money money money. It's a wonderful thing to have. Haha.

Post game- the best way I think is to battle the Rift monster in Oerba 400 it happens on the beach. Beating it nets you 50,000 gil.

or theres a cactus you can activate) and all those monsters drop multiple 4 and 5grade monster materials. I used this a lot to level up my chocobos or sell them to chocolina for around 1500 (i believe) a piece. Easily made 50K gil under 20mins.????

http://www.talkingbrainscenter.com/

Last edited:
Back