012: Duodecim Finally caved in...

Alak

Blue Mage
Gil
So I'm downloading the game right now onto my PSP. I held off on it for so long since I always thought of it as a Dissidia clone. I own the first game already and it's fun, but I figured I'd never use my PSP after I finished playing it. I decided to browse through these topics and watch some videos on Youtube. I'm aware that the storyline is trash, but maybe my lowered expectations will make me enjoy the game more.

I dunno, I guess I'm just really enticed that it gives me more characters to play with. The fact that Cloud received one of the highest amount of buffs is a good thing. One disappointment is that I can never get his Kingdom Hearts outfit because I'm late to the game and I own a PSP Go so I never could've pre-ordered it from Gamestop anyhow. Oh well, it's a $29.99 game so that's a pretty good deal imo.

Anyone else still playing Duodecim or have you gotten bored of it already?

So I'm downloading the game right now onto my PSP. I held off on it for so long since I always thought of it as a Dissidia clone. I own the first game already and it's fun, but I figured I'd never use my PSP after I finished playing it. I decided to browse through these topics and watch some videos on Youtube. I'm aware that the storyline is trash, but maybe my lowered expectations will make me enjoy the game more.

I dunno, I guess I'm just really enticed that it gives me more characters to play with. The fact that Cloud received one of the highest amount of buffs is a good thing. One disappointment is that I can never get his Kingdom Hearts outfit because I'm late to the game and I own a PSP Go so I never could've pre-ordered it from Gamestop anyhow. Oh well, it's a $29.99 game so that's a pretty good deal imo.

Anyone else still playing Duodecim or have you gotten bored of it already?

I Swear cloud DLC got added to the psn store over in america

I got to rebuy it next week when my vita arrives :grin: sooo i got that to look forward to, but it far from a clone of the first game, soo much has changed, crit does soo much less, the CPU are much less dangerous at higher levels, almost every character had new moves added, and you got 9 new characters to play as :yay: also you got the assist system and no more 'yh i'm going to block u by activating ex mode then owning you with ex burst :wacky:'

Hmm I don't see Cloud's KH costume in the PSN store. Maybe in another year or so lol. Thus far, I'm liking the game. I like how they let me transfer my levels since apparently I won't get to play the old characters in story mode. I mean, all my villains from Dissidia are still Levels 1-4 because I couldn't rank up with story mode.

I'm currently about to start Yuna's part, but I already play with all characters in the quick battle system. I'm not a competitive player so I can't get into as much depth as those on the Dissidia Forums site. Yet, I can't help but feel like the new characters are more dependent on assists than the old ones. Although, I'm loving Yuna. She might be my new favorite mage (summons ftw).

I preordered the game so I was lucky enough to get it:grin:
Do I still play Duodecium? Hell yeah! I love that game! I screwed around for most of tge time and I haven't gotten to scenario 000 yet, hell I've only beaten 3 of the regular stories. When I'm done with that I still need to do the labyrinth, then I need to get the best equipment possible for everyone, then I may begin to get bored of it. However, as of right now, I'm still very interested in that game.

Nice! It's good to hear that the game provided you with a lot long period of interest (hard to say that for many games these days). Since you're a veteran, do you have any tips on leveling up characters who aren't part of the story mode? It seems like story mode gives you so many EXP bonuses. I've completed 1-3 and Vaan and Laguna already hit level 20. My highest non-story character from Dissidia was Sephiroth and he's only level 4!

Back