Lirael's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I absolutely love it, it's even better then I hoped for. Thanks so much Lirael :)
Glad you like it! Would you mind giving me rep just so that people know I made it and then maybe come to visit the sig shop if they'd like a sig? :)

Griever731 No problem! I'm not 100% sure I can make the BEST sig with that image since it's already quite misty so would it be ok if I look for a similar image of Cloud? I don't mind having a go with the image you've provided if you prefer. :)

Griever731 No problem! I'm not 100% sure I can make the BEST sig with that image since it's already quite misty so would it be ok if I look for a similar image of Cloud? I don't mind having a go with the image you've provided if you prefer. :)[/QUOTE]

Erm...well I liked the misty quality because it looks like her's in a dream :P do you think it would look bad when scaled down to sig size?

@Vincentnl

What d'you think? :) Would you like me to change anything?

Request.jpg

Just WOW :gasp:

This sig is gorgeous! I can tell that you have put a lot of effort in it. It's so different from the original image given, in a good way. I love the colors, the flowery patterns and the way you blend the characters! Amazing text! Just lovely :holyshit:

----

Anyway, if you don't mind, I have a request!
It's actually the same as my recent request thread. I'm planning to have 5 sigs in the rotation. I currently have 3.

Size: maximum 500x300px, but I want it to be rectangular-ish.

Image:
Caius_puts_Yeul_into_water.png

I would prefer if you orientate Yeul differently, such as by tilting and mirroring, so that the sig won't look too similar with the ones I requested from others =)

Text: "Time has washed them away just like the sea.."

Color scheme: if possible, I want a brown-ish feel, to fit my text colors. But if that doesn't work, anything will do.

Thanks in advance!

----

Vincentnl
You should credit Lirael below the sig. It's not appropriate if you don't do that because people will think you made the sig by yourself.

Erm...well I liked the misty quality because it looks like her's in a dream :P do you think it would look bad when scaled down to sig size?

I can recreate that effect using a render and brushes. :) It'll be harder to add extras in amongst the mist if I use the stock image. I'll have a go with the stock and see how it goes. :)

Yeul Kreiss No problem! :) I'll do my best. ^_^

Edit:
@Griever

I kept it simple as requested, but do feel free to ask for something more complex if you like! :) I've 3 alternatives here with slightly different colour variations. The first keeps the colours of the image. 3 is my personal favourites though - I added a gradient map and some curves/depth in 2 and 3.

CloudRequest2.jpg

CloudRequest.jpg

CloudRequest3.jpg

Yeul Kreiss
How's this? Let me know if you want anything changing - like the text, which I'm still getting used to!

Some variations on depth and colour balance!

CidREquest3.jpg

CidREquest.jpg

CidREquest2.jpg

Oh dammit, I would get the e and u the wrong way around! Just let me know which sig you prefer and I'll change the text around with those settings! :lew:

Last edited:
I can recreate that effect using a render and brushes. :) It'll be harder to add extras in amongst the mist if I use the stock image. I'll have a go with the stock and see how it goes. :)

Edit:
@Griever

I kept it simple as requested, but do feel free to ask for something more complex if you like! :) I've 3 alternatives here with slightly different colour variations. The first keeps the colours of the image. 3 is my personal favourites though - I added a gradient map and some curves/depth in 2 and 3.

Thank you Lirael! They all look awesome. I think you're right though. The third one is the best :)

Thanks again!

I like how it looks like she's by herself. The blending effect and text are great!

Thanks anyway! I will take the second one. Yeah. It's Yeul, not Yuel. Many people often make this small mistake XD

I think it's about time that I got a sig and you make amazing and beautiful ones, so would you be able to make one for me? I know I haven't been on the forum long, but I'll use it straight away. I'm not sure of which images to say to use, I want mine to have Squall and Ultimecia on, mainly artwork from Dissidia, as it's more my style of artwork, even though I won't say to not use original artwork from the game itself. I'm not quite sure what else to ask for the request, maybe 500px wide by 200px, main colours.... just use what you think would best work with these characters :3

Sure thing! :) I'll get this done a.s.a.p, so expect it within the next 5 or so days. :)

Leonheart~ Oh dammit, it's been an eventful fortnight and I totally forgot about this. :sad3: Would you still like one?

It's totally okay :) Hmm, I may still want one. I think I've changed my mind on what I want it to be themed around... Ultimecia would be pretty bitchin', however I'm back in my Troy Baker phase, haha. But there's not many shots of him around really.

Leonheart~
I shall take a look and have a go with Troy Baker. ^_^ What would you like to have written in the text? :hmmm:

Thank you :yay: Hmm, for text? The only thing I can think of is 'Troy Baker' hahaha. I'm useless when it comes to putting text onto graphics.

@Leonheart~

What d'you think of this? ^_^ I tried to go with something simple, since real life photos are pretty hard to combine with an original background.

TroyBaker4.jpg

TroyBaker.jpg

TroyBaker3.jpg

I'm more than happy to try something different. :)

Excuse me while I make some weird ass noises... hjksdfskljnsdkjlsbhfkljs. I love all of those. I agree with what you said though, it's hard. I've tried making some in the past, but you can't really do much. I'm going to use one of them right away :3

Excuse me while I make some weird ass noises... hjksdfskljnsdkjlsbhfkljs. I love all of those. I agree with what you said though, it's hard. I've tried making some in the past, but you can't really do much. I'm going to use one of them right away :3

Wonder why your sig is resized?
Do this instead:

Copy:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/Yuna-Lenne/TroyBaker4.jpg[*/IMG]

Paste into the signature editing space.

Remove the *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back