C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Don't worry, no spoilers:

Watch till the end.

:megusta2:

AND NO
it's not sped up or edited. It's Serah's real response in the game. I'm serious.

Hahahahaha. That made me laugh! :D It seems that even the developers are making fun of Snow...and Serah (sadly). Noel, however, remains collected and likeable.

Although that scene is likely to receive a lot of negative criticism, I kinda like it. Square has given its gamers the opportunity to play the game for comedy value if they so wish, which is important when you're trying to create a unique experience, led by the gamer.

I'd love to see what happens with the other responses. I hope at least one is serious.

Hahahahaha. That made me laugh! :D It seems that even the developers are making fun of Snow...and Serah (sadly). Noel, however, remains collected and likeable.

Although that scene is likely to receive a lot of negative criticism, I kinda like it. Square has given its gamers the opportunity to play the game for comedy value if they so wish, which is important when you're trying to create a unique experience, led by the gamer.

I'd love to see what happens with the other responses. I hope at least one is serious.

Don't worry, most live triggers have at least 1 reasonable response XD

For instance, the 'hero' response in this live trigger is quite serious, if I recall correctly.

lol omg like, Snow, like, Snow, like is totally LIKE cool andilovesnowbecausehe'sso handsomeandhotandstrongandhasacool gun and Snow is like, awesome :awesome:

It made me smile, but it's not as funny as Square's humor used to be. Like Cloud drag dressing, *sniff * those were the days. :sad3:

To be honest, it was more obnoxious than funny.... sorry Cid. :sad3:

This has only managed to put me off this game further :damon: It's a little bit embarrassing and primary school with the chipmunk voice

This has only managed to put me off this game further :damon: It's a little bit embarrassing and primary school with the chipmunk voice

You do realize that it is an option, you don't ever have to choose a "funny" response if you don't want.

They could have at least made a better interruption interval.
The fact that it takes several seconds after he stops talking from supposedly being interrupted until she starts talking, is just way too long.

You do realize that it is an option, you don't ever have to choose a "funny" response if you don't want.

Of course I realise that. It's multiple choice. Doesn't make it any less lame or childish or stupid though :hmmm:

Sooo cute. One of the main reasons why I like FFXIII-2, it has got to be the cutest game I've ever played. Serah riding chocobos, Mog, NAWWWWWWWW!

I've never seen this video until now! So funny.
I'm currently playing XIII-2 through and in my game Serah barely mentions Snow xD I think I sort of prefer it to that video, really.

LMAO!! wow. I have never heard this or seen this before as I never got really far into it. This is just plain hilarious in my book. Thanks for the laugh C i d!

I remember this.. this is why I cant take ff13-2 seriously.

I personally find the XIII trilogy they're doing to be quite garbage so far and I'm not very optimistic on Lightning Returns either. In XIII-2 I got to Oerba and just quit. Idk if from sheer boredom or what but I just stopped and traded it in. I wanna reget it though and finish it because if I can finish XIII I think I can manage finishing any game.
I can't wait for them to be done with this trilogy they're doing of XIII because I'm not very impressed in the least.

Last edited:

I love your signature picture :) Yuna <3 She's my favorite character as well :3
Cloud was my favorite character but when Yuna arrived on the scene, She overpowered Cloud in my eyes
and She has taken the favorite place in my heart ;) <3

by the way, I love FFXIII-2 just because of Serah and her long feet :D
I remember I have bought a PS3 just because of Serah xD
She is so hot and sexy :P

OMG! xD

Yeah uh.. im done, thanks for all the detail. i want to play this game now. not. even. kidding.

I missed this part of the game, pretty funny though! Kind of. I played it over the summer, though only got halfway through, if that. I thought I'd find Noel annoying but he's alright.

lmao nope, never saw one! This is certainly why 13-2 was a good game overall: it wasn't serious in the slightest. Well...near the end it tried to be, but otherwise :wacky:.

Back