Help What happens... [SPOILERS]

WutDaFunk

Gil
Boy, it's been a while since I've been here...

Anyways, I'm playing the iOS version of FFIII and I'm at the last area/s of the game. Now, my question is: What happens after I beat the game, is there a new game+ or something? The reason why I'm asking is because I haven't done the "Secret ??? Dungeon" yet and want to know if I should do it before defeating Xande or if it doesn't matter.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section mods...:gonk:

Boy, it's been a while since I've been here...

Anyways, I'm playing the iOS version of FFIII and I'm at the last area/s of the game. Now, my question is: What happens after I beat the game, is there a new game+ or something? The reason why I'm asking is because I haven't done the "Secret ??? Dungeon" yet and want to know if I should do it before defeating Xande or if it doesn't matter.

This link will show you where my stats were when I beat the section that you are at.
http://s442.beta.photobucket.com/user/inmyeyesurpsycho/library/FF 3

After Xande is "The Cloud of Darkness" when you get transferred to "The World of Darkness"
Go to 4 portals before center portal.
Obtain 4 ribbons and eqiup on all characters.
Go to all 4 sub portals and defeat each of the bosses to obtain the guardians of the dark crystals.
Go back to center portal and to the boss "The Cloud of Darkness"
Throw as many shruiken's as you can directly to "CoD", Jump with Dragoon, Souleater with Dark Knight, Reflect and Curaja with Devout.

After you defeat CoD you will have to level up your characters and job level to a high level to ready yourself for the Iron Giant. Once you beat the Iron Giant. It's all show off from there to see if you can level every job level to 99 and complete the side quests.

Also, take a look at my post. Don't mind the missing pictures. The link I provided you in the beginning of this comment are those pictures. They were just move to a different folder.

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/55447-Cloud-of-Darkness-Final-Battle-(iPhone)

Back