What game did you buy last?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
Tell everyone what game you bought lately and why.

I bought Xenosaga Episode 2. I bought this game because I really enjoyed playing Xenogears when I imported it years ago. I was quite surprized to see it here as I read a lot of reports saying like Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode 1, it wasn't going to get a UK release. I had a look at the back and though 'this looks brilliant' so I decided to buy it.

The game came with 3 CDs, 2 of which are the game disks and one basically is showing you the events that happened in Xenosaga Episode 1 as that game was not released here.

The graphic's look brilliant and I'm looking forward to playing on this game as it's story seems to be quite good aswell.

I haven't started playing it yet as I want to finish Shadow Hearts Covenant as I want to see what ending I will get. i don't have that much left to do on Shadow Hearts Covenant so I will hopefully be playing Xenosaga Episode 2 soon.

I haven't bought much recently, was busy with exams. The last new game I played was probably Tomb Raider Legend.

I honestly wasn't expecting much from it at all. I've never really been a fan of the series. But I was bored and downloaded the demo on the recommendation of a friend. It was great fun, so I bought the full game at the first opportunity I had.

The graphics are very good and I enjoyed most of the gameplay, besides the stupid interactive cutscenes. My only major complaint is it felt really short.

Last edited:
I just recently got Sonic Heroes earlier today. It's a confusing game, and I'm not doing too well in it, but I'll figure it out soon.

Gameplay gives me a major headache, though. x_X

Guitar Hero for the PS2. Well, my boyfriend bought it so we both could play it. But I doubt I'll be albe to get near it!

The last game I bought was Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition. I wanted to get a new game, and I decided to give Devil May Cry a chance. I'm so glad that I got this game too. It's so much fun.

last game i got was Kingdom Heart 2
and i got it because i wanted to see what happened after the first and the gamboy advance one

Kingdom Hearts II.
Yeah.
That's the last game I bought.
Why? Because I knew it would be fucking awesome. And it was.
Duh.
=]

The last game I ever brought (Damn it was a while ago) was Need For Speed; Most Wanted. Why? Because I've played the other NFS games and thought they were awesome, and knew that this one would be better. And I was right. The game has amazing graphics and I find it highly entertaining getting chased by cops that can't drive xD

I imported devil may cry 3 SE last cause i like the normal version and i wanted to play a s vergil so i got it for $15

I haven't bought a game in ages. I think the last one I purchased was Shadow the Hedgehog because I had allways been a sucker for Sonic games and this one looked to be interesting. Though I was a little disapointed with the format, but it was the same as Sonic Heroes so I was use to it. All in all it was entertaining so I didn't complain all that much.

But I'm waiting for the release of Kingdom Hearts II in the UK so I can get that. I will be content then XP

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I'm a pretty big Fire Emblem fan and it was on sale on a day I actually had money. A logical choice, really.

I bought FIFA '07 a couple of months ago, and I've been going crazy with it ever since. I love me some soccer. I'm excited about the January transfer window, too, when I can tinker with the clubs' rosters.

I bought FFXII and Tiger Woods 07 at the same time. I've already beaten FFXII, but still woking on Tiger Woods.

I just bought Kingdom Hearts....ya I know I'm so behind there I have a feeling I'm like the only here who has yet to play it! :shame: lol

Back