What game did you buy last?

I bought RE5 (which actually showed up today, so I suppose I should start playing it at some point), and pre-ordered Borderlands 2 and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City from Amazon. I figured I'd TRY giving some scary-ish games a try. I was thinking of getting the new Silent Hill HD collection but I really would like to ease into the games just a bit because I'm not a big fan of them as of now. We'll see how everything goes :lew:

Last game I bought was Catherine.

.....err thats all i can say because i havan't played it yet, I'll get around to it once I finish with Crackdown.

Uncharted 3
I really enjoyed the second game and have been looking forward to getting the third for a while. It was still pricey enough and the preowneds weren't much better, so I opted to get it new. Which was a good decision it seems, because it turned out to have playstation pass

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
I already had Ico for the PS2 but it was cheaper to get the bundle than to buy SotC separately

I bought Final Fantasy XIII-2.

I probably won't play it anytime soon, but my mind just kept nagging me to get it already so when that time comes it's in my possession. >.<

I got it off ebay for $50 new and sealed. Pretty decent considering they still want $80+ in retail stores.

Just platinumed Final Fantasy XIII-2, on to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood now. But the last game I bought was the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ;)

I just bought my copy of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
I'm a bit nervous to play it to be honest as it's getting pretty shitty reviews around the web but a lot of people have said it's pretty good and that you shouldn't listen to the reviews without trying it yourself so that is what I am doing.

If it is terrible though, you're all dead.

The last game I bought was a game for the play station three. This game is called Dead Island. It is a game about killing zombies. I kill them by hitting them with things, like a hammer or a paddle. At first the things I was hitting them with kept breaking so I had to punch them. It's quite fun, but it's not the best game I've ever played. I got the game so I could play with all my Finaru Fantariji Forumaru buddies.

Last game I bought is the Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)

The release date is April 3rd, but local GameStops got the game early. I saw it lying there and questioned if it was real or not, since it was nearing April Fools day.

I ended up buying one of the best Collections there are.

PS3 version of Skyrim. And I had a scare or two that it wasn't going to come and I would have to start a case, since I ordered a brand new copy off of eBay for a cheaper price, and the seller never marked it as shipped. :ffs:

Although it seems like a while since it was first released, a few of my friends had let me play their copies, and I was practically hooked (so much that I would hope they'd forget their copies when they would have to leave. :wacky:). Needless to say, I'm very far from actually doing the things that I need to do to follow the storyline .

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
PSN

Bought this because it is co-op and has really good reviews on almost all sites. I've not had a chance to play it yet. Hopefully this weekend.
It looks really good, and has a lot of puzzles apparently. I love puzzles :ari:

White Knight Chronicles 2

Saw it priced for $20 at ebay yesterday, brand-new, and it includes the first game remastered. I thought, "Hey, can't beat that." I've been meaning to purchase the first game anyway, but decided to wait until the 2nd one came out. Originally I was going to buy Mass Effect 2, see what the hype's all about. But the space environment isn't for me. I almost gave it a chance though, but WKC2 pulled me in instead.

Next on my list and Dragons Dogma, but that won't be for another few months at least.

Atelier Meruru and Rayman Origins, neither of which I've had a chance to play yet, since I'm working on Final Fantasy VII. :hmmm: I've been interested in the Atelier series since creating a sig for Martel a few months ago - the art is just beauuutiful - and found this one in Game whilst looking for Rayman Origins the other day so thought I'd pick it up. :wacky: I've been interested in Rayman Origins for months but decided to wait for a price drop. :) £17.99 seemed ok since I also like supporting shops and game developers. :lew:

The last game I bought was a game for the play station three. This game is called Dead Island. It is a game about killing zombies. I kill them by hitting them with things, like a hammer or a paddle. At first the things I was hitting them with kept breaking so I had to punch them. It's quite fun, but it's not the best game I've ever played. I got the game so I could play with all my Finaru Fantariji Forumaru buddies.

This is also the last game I bought, as well as the same reason why I bought it. I wonder if you are real at all, Hal.

bampw-brad-pitt-edward-norton-fight-club-guys-hot-guys-Favim.com-86129.jpg

Last edited:
Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission, I believe.

Vastly superior to the English versions we all got, despite the fact I can't read Japanese I know my way through the game well enough to know what's going on. The text is all Japanese but they kept the English voice acting in, though Last Mission is completely in Japanese.

Last Mission is a pretty fun dungeon crawler actually, I was pretty hooked on it for a while until my PS2 started acting up.

Yes, I actually like X-2. I'm sorry that I have an opinion.

Assassin's Creed II and Batman Arkham Asylum

Both of these games were on sale at my local EB Games store so I decided to give them a go. They're not really my kind of thing though I think I might actually enjoy AC at least.
I'm quite excited to get home and try them tonight :D

BLIPPITTY BLOPPITTY BLOPS

Yeah I just bought Black Ops. It should be here tomorrow :jay: I cannot wait to show you all how amazing I am at a shooter that I never played before!

Your%20Orders.png

oOPS what's money

I'm falling in love with the SMT series so I bought a bunch of games (in the spoiler)

Last edited:
Naurto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - PS3

Rented it out as it a game I always wanted to play, soo far it been alot of fun, with QTE that puts FFXIII-2 to shame :wacky: only downfall is that the CPU Leant my tactics and it now beating me every battle atm in free battle, or i'm just rubbish at the game, loving the story and characters of naurto as well

I got blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, nothing to say, it the same as the vita version (even to the resolution of the game o_O) just rented it out to add games to my rental list and to play some of the forum members online :)

next for me is hopfully Persona 4 and one of the many PS3 only JRPG's that i have on my rental list :grin:

Back