Princess Garnet not so stealth after all?

I think it was more of a oops or a shes wearing it the whole time kinda deal, part of the character image I think. I mean she is suppose to not be the princess through most of the first disk so... I think with as little as characters ever change clothes in a FF game It was just a small detail they want the player to ignore :trollface:

Doesn't it make sense in a way ? Garnet and Steiner have both spent their entire lifes within shelter of the castle and they wouldn't of seen much of the outside world.

Both of them would of been really inexperienced and naive and it's a miracle that they both got as far as they did. :ness:

I think this is just an error. Although I think it would've been easy for them to give her a new set of clothes. The figure would be the same, they should've just made a different texture set for her.

Actually, it would've been nice if she was wearing her white mage robes when she was fleeing from Zidane before being "captured."

Thats a good catch, I never noticed that. Spoiled Garnet is bad at maintaining an alias it seems.

I always find it hilarious to name her "Garnet" when they want you to come up with an alias. The whole party just nods and tells you what a wonderful guise it will be.

Back