How old do you feel?

I'm 20 going on 21 and still feel I should be in High School at times, even though I can be mature when it calls. But that's a rarity.:wacky:

I'm a weird case. I feel like I'm still an innocent little kid like I was 8 years ago. But then I go out and see people my age and they all look so grown up. I feel like I'm a kid living in an adult world. I realize I'm older now, and that a lot of things are gonna be changing in the upcoming years for me, but I just can't get over the feeling of...... "What happened?" Just yesterday I was a kid playing with toys and being silly. Now all of a sudden, I have to worry about college? I feel younger than I actually am. Seeing all these people my age around me, makes me realize that the time to be a kid is almost up.

I sometimes feel like I'm in my thirties, because most of the other parents who's kids are in the same nursery as my little one are in their thirties, and I'm generally on the same wave length as them. :hmmm: On the other hand, there are certain things that are quite child-like about me... Like how excited I am about going to see Iron Man 3! :O

I'm a weird case. I feel like I'm still an innocent little kid like I was 8 years ago. But then I go out and see people my age and they all look so grown up.

This. I still feel about 17, and everyone else seems to be so much more grown up. I mean, they're all beardy and have proper jobs etc, while I can grow bumfluff on my face after maybe a week, and I have to work from home because of the lack of jobs in the area.

...fml :wacky:

I still feel like a youngin.

I'm getting to my mid twenties now and it scares the shit out of me. :gonk:

I just feel like the last 7 or 8 years since school have flown past and sometimes it feels like it wasn't too long ago I was just leaving high school. >.<

Everyone else my age seems to have either kids or some sort of promising career.

I've always had an office job but it's not exactly my dream job and it feels like everyone else around me my age is progressing with their lives whether it's a career or starting a family.

We're now living back home at the parents so I sort of feel like a teenager again and all those old rebellious feelings have come back. >.<

So no, I feel nothing like my age.

I don't feel any different now than when I was 18. My age "number" is just "going up".

I am speaking on a physical sense.

I feel pretty young, I Look even younger. :mad:

I'd say I feel around the age that I currently am, though I know that I tend to have "child like" behaviors... I don't think i'll really "grow up." until I have kids or until I succeed at college... something life-changing that will make me feel more mature.

Right now, time is just passing me by. I stay up late, play video games, eat, be active at the gym.. it helps me feel a little more energized and whatnot.. but when I think about it, high school feels so long ago... so I feel like its been 10 years 0.0

I'm kinda mixed on this. On 1 hand I feel like I'm old because all I do is grind at work. I cant get anymore than 5-6 hours of sleep a night. No matter how hard I try it just doesn't happen. My body has become adapted to my work schedule and I can't break it if I tried.
On the other hand I feel like I'm younger because a majority of the people I work with are between 18-24 and we all talk about video game stuff, or we talk about sports. We also talk shit to each other in a playing/joking around manner. So it's like I'm in high school all over again.

Recently a lot older than the 29 I am. When I'm out and active and around people at work who are older, I still feel like a late-teen, early 20's college age kid who can't be stopped and needs no rest. Then after a long day of work, traveling, or just sitting around being lazy, I feel like I'm pushing Shu's age...40. ;)

Recently a lot older than the 29 I am. When I'm out and active and around people at work who are older, I still feel like a late-teen, early 20's college age kid who can't be stopped and needs no rest. Then after a long day of work, traveling, or just sitting around being lazy, I feel like I'm pushing @Shu's age...40. ;)

Bussssta bussss, putting my age on blast son! Well, not quite 40, but damnit I'm 31.

Just thinking back I was 22 or so when I first was on this here forum for the first time. I don't feel old, but when I see my friends all having kiddos, yes I feel old. Meaning I remember when they were single, and or eff ups/ and or exploring the world. Now they are stuck behind their small little cult (family) and do not have time for anything but raising the little mouth breathers!

You do know I'm a little kidding about that last part, I love my nieces, they bring out the awesomeness in me. Though I feel about 25 still without looking at people.

Am I wiser? I wouldn't say that, but experienced.. yes. I still do dumb shit every now and again that I look at myself and say.. "really?." I don't give people advise because I myself have pushed myself through everything. Not everyone has that strong will and determination from sanity. It takes a little of the insane part of you or less human part of you to keep pushing yourself past your capabilities in life. I love life, don't get me wrong, but there are some things I wish I could only wish into people to make them wake up a little.

Life is not bad! It's exactly what you make of it. So I feel the exact same way as I think, young until I see you old folks messing it up. :wacky:

You're right on with that Shu, I mean you can spend your days sulking, lazy, dreading life and each passing birthday and such, or go out, stay young, be active and make the most of life and all it has to offer. Each day can be a brand new adventure with people and places, so yeah, I can range anywhere from 17ish, to about 35 right now I feel. :busta:

Back