Hot or Cold Weather

If I had to pick one, I'd choose the hot weather. It's during the summer months that I get sick the least, and I can actually enjoy myself. Also you can drink alot of water, which I dig. Also, it's so refreshing after a long day in the heat, to go home to a blasting AC.

So there. I hate cold weather.

Hot please. I hate being cold even when I put extra clothing on-- I'm still cold. :brooding:

I've been in Texas my whole life... where it never rains... the winters are dry--sometimes cold but hardly freezes over. :gonk:

I would rather have flaming hot weather. That's why there's an AC :lew:

Either way, i'll complain. :mokken:

but at least my sweat will cool me off :ryan:

Cold weather. Hands down.

I hate being too warm. It causes me to sleep poorly, moisten, and stink like crap. Warm weather also breeds insects and causes plants to grow like crazy. I'm no fan of mowing lawns.

No bugs, no lawn maintenance, and tons of peaceful sleep while fortified in blankets. I also like snowy weather. Looks cool.

^ I completely agree with that. Except, I don't mow lawns so I actually appreciate the growing plants.

I hate summer! It's TOO hot! Sticky, stinky and...ugh! You can't even go out anywhere. At least in the winter you can turn up your car and warm it up. If not, you can just bundle up to keep warm. In the summer, you go into your car or go back after having the AC on and it's burning AF/S! I'd rather be cold and warm up all snuggly than summer where you'll leave the AC on and then it gets too cold, then when it's not on it gets mad hot right away; you roll over to the colder side but then it gets hot again. Can't deal! At least for the cold there's sweaters, socks, and leggings even without a heater and they can be easily taken off if you get a bit too warm. Plus in the heat/summer there's sunburn, sunscreen, sweating...just NO! NO NO NO! Lol... Cold, snow and wintery any day. I wish there was only Fall, Winter and Spring. Those sunny, cool, nicely warm Spring days with the flowers all bloomy are hot enough for me.

I'd rather have cold weather, hands down. There's more you can do to warm up your body when you get cold :kinky:
In all seriousness though nothing beats the heater being on in the house, a fire going, and laying down under a blanket. Hearing a fire is so relaxing :)

I like the cold better, but do really enjoy the things that you are able to do during the hot weather, so I'm a little torn. Personally I don't mind a little sweat at all and going to the lake, river or beach are some of my favorite things to do besides for riding the 4-wheelers around. On the other hand, the heat can really start to bug me. I also find nothing more soothing then curling up with Rae on the couch with a fire in the fireplace drinking a cup of coffee..... awesome. So I guess both have their perks but all in all, I do enjoy being cold a lot more than being Hot. You can always put on enough clothes to stay warm but people look at you weird if you try to take off enough clothes to stay cool =)

Back