XIII - Hardcover Collectors Edition Strategy Guide - worth it?

I'm not sure what's inside the normal strategy guide, but the Limited Edition for XIII contains pages which go through the story of XIII, the events which occurred before the main story and the main story itself. :hmmm:

They're reasonably well detailed and nicely laid out, with screenshots, headings and a summary of each day.

I'm not sure what's inside the normal strategy guide, but the Limited Edition for XIII contains pages which go through the story of XIII, the events which occurred before the main story and the main story itself. :hmmm:

They're reasonably well detailed and nicely laid out, with screenshots, headings and a summary of each day.

yh the limited edition looks awesome my bro got one when he brought FFXIII...... if you can pick one up cheap you should defo get it, well worth the money :P

Its a nice hardcover book...thats it really, some extra pages that mean nothing to me... and didn't even come with a poster... cheap bastards :hmph:
So is it worth it? Not really, its just a nice looking book... I think they even called it a "coffee-table book" :hmmm:
The regular strategy guide is more than enough really.

I finally got one someone literally just put on on ebay a few minutes adn I snatched it £18 is not too bad considering it usually goes for £30 on a deal.

you got a pretty good deal there, glad you got it now.. i need to get a guide for XIII i suck at leveling up weapon upgrading etc :sad3:

Back