KHII Roxas or Sora?

Roxas or Sora

• Total voters

cool-wings

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hi everybody I would like to know who you like better Roxas or Sora and why.

If I were to choose I would choose Roxas because he has a sad life he finds out he's nothing and all his friends are data. I just feel sorry for him and Sora get what he wants he has good friends he's strong what else does he need?

Roxas is one of the worst characters ever created. I loathed him and his part in KH2 and the fact that he's in like... 10000 spin off games now aggravates me even more.

Sora is a much nicer character, he is happy go lucky but can also be serious and he is just generally very likeable I feel

While I don't really like neither of them, Sora is still much better. He can whoop Roxas' ass all the way to kingdom come, and let's not forget he has such a dorky smile that no one can turn down. :ryan:

If I could have chosen both I would have and here is the reason why.

Sora is the main character and the Hero.
Roxas is a part of Sora, his Nobody, he is the other half to Sora.

So while some people say that Roxas is one of the worst characters, or just a bad character in general. Think of it like this, Roxas is Sora.

So you're really saying that Sora is somewhat of one of the worst characters when you're downing Roxas. I like them both, they both have great friends that won't abandon them and determination

Now yes Riku did take a trip to the dark side for a bit, but after coming back to his senses he stood by Sora as well as finishing up his own little personal journey along the way.

I voted Sora.

Why: Well, I've played the Kingdom Hearts series from the beginning, when it came out in 2002. When I was eleven I developed a really strong bond to Sora's character, though it has decreased immensely as I've matured and have been without any main Kingdom Hearts titles since 2004, I still am blessed with nostalgia. Roxas is all right, I just never really knew much about him, and though there's more info about him via side stories, I just couldn't really admire him, but rather feel pity for him.

Sora. He is the main character all throughout KH, so I think he fit the role as "hero" much better than Roxas. I thought Roxas was kind of gloomy and I felt sympathetic toward him, seeing that he didn't really "exist" and he felt out of place, where as Sora was fighting to go back home with his friends, while still being able to be positive and befriend others along the way, which makes him more likable in my opinion.

Sora because he's so happy, cheerful and loyal to his friends and he always has trust in them.

Roxas however.... is the polar opposite. He moans, whines, complains, and he doesn't trust Axel whatsoever. Sora while he does have his sad moments, he always tries to focus on the positives, while Roxas just throws a hissy fit and runs away.

Sora had to deal with Riku's jealously backstabbing as well, and he never gave up him. If Roxas however had to deal with Riku's heal face turn, he wouldn't deal with it and get mad, angry and over emotional.

Sora is, without a doubt, better than Roxas.

It's just his general attitude about things. While I love the seriousness of Roxas, Sora offers comic relief and awesome lines with his battles.

If I could have chosen both I would have and here is the reason why.

Sora is the main character and the Hero.
Roxas is a part of Sora, his Nobody, he is the other half to Sora.

So while some people say that Roxas is one of the worst characters, or just a bad character in general. Think of it like this, Roxas is Sora.

So you're really saying that Sora is somewhat of one of the worst characters when you're downing Roxas. I like them both, they both have great friends that won't abandon them and determination

Now yes Riku did take a trip to the dark side for a bit, but after coming back to his senses he stood by Sora as well as finishing up his own little personal journey along the way.

I agree. I look at Sora and Roxas as opposite sides of the same coin, so find it hard to choose between them. I feel like they are the two sides of a personality. The laid back, happy, positive side and the darker, doubting, pessimistic side.

When it comes down to it they're both honourable characters in that they wouldn't abandon their friends or put them in danger.

i cant say i like either more... i loved both of them... especially when i realized Roxas wasnt really Sora's original Nobody... he was Ventus' Nobody before Ventus merged his heart with Sora... it was just an all out great twist to find out in Birth By Sleep

I hate Roxas. Sora is much better. He has a cool personality and he's a kick arse fighter. Roxas was just annoying and boring to me. I haven't played days, and I don't think I will. I can't stand Roxy. I'd much rather play as Sora.

I like Roxas just a tad bit more than Sora.

Only because Roxas is part of Org-13, which is pretty cool. Plus, His natural Double Keyblade wielding ability when you fight Axel is super boss status.

Back