XBox Do you own/play Kinect for Xbox 360?

Mermaid

White Mage
Gil
I got one when I got an xbox a few weeks ago, it came with it. I play it for a laugh - I play dance central 1&2 even though I am so bad at it, and also play Kinectimals and Kinect Adventures every so often with family & friends. The Dance Central really gets me going lol! :)

My Lil Broskis got one for Christmas with like, 5 games. It's honestly been hella fun. Nickelodeon Dance is awesome. There's one where you have to avoid obstacles and stuff like that. It's really awesome. Can't wait to see what other games get made for it in the next few years.

I won the Kinect, but I have yet to play it. I've played at gatherings at my friends house on his console when we'd all get together, but have yet to plug mine in since I'm not really looking at any games that would entice me to use that feature.

The only reason I have it is because the new Xbox I purchased had it with it, but I'm more than likely going to pass it onto my little bro so he can get some use and fun out of it.

No I dont have a kinect and will never get one since I dont feel like tearing up my house while playing a game xD My friend has one so I got a chance to play it, it was dance central 3 and DBZ. The Dance Central wasnt too bad but DBZ was fun but it was just cause we where messing around mostly. Good for certain people but I prfer my games played on a remote.

Back