Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Most of you should know the drill by now, but for those who are clueless - all you have to do is know how to subtract and/or add 60 (or 30).

Throughout the years we've had many versions of Elimination games. For this particular one, we will do another Member Elimination...but the members will be divided into two teams.

• Each member starts out with 300 HP each. Anyone can play this game by attacking and/or healing a member of your choice. You can attack/heal 60 HP per member, OR split the 60 in even, dealing -30 HP or +30 HP. Do not split 60 between three members.

• All players must wait for 5 turns before they can attack/heal again.

• The players are allowed to attack their opposing team. They can heal their team members, but they cannot heal themselves!

------

The member who reaches 0 HP will be sent to the District Prison by whoever makes the finishing move.

~Keep in mind that the maximum HP for each member
is 600.

~It is a requirement that you copy and paste the list and stats from the most recent post (in that case, the post above you) to continue the game. It just makes it easier for everyone.

~We will be keeping a close eye on the game, and we have the right to correct a mistake or edit/delete the post if any are found in the game. (Subtracting/adding incorrectly or not waiting 5 turns before posting).
~The winning team gets a prize. (All 5 players included, not just the ones left standing). So this is a team effort, and you can bribe other members to campaign for your team.

~Prize: Username Shadow Color applied; (member's choice). Item Duration: End of December.

Sign-ups:

-10 players only! I'll split the players and make a new thread after.

-White Elephant participants can participate, providing that you don't have any effects on your username (bold, italics, underline, colored, glow, shadow).

Players:

Ness
Draklor
Zipper
Mal
Ohri-Jin
Nathan Drake
Shace
Cardiac Kid
Oli~SKX
Poison & Wine
Shabba Ranks
.Rinoa

Last edited:
Sounds interesting :wacky: Sign me up.

Why not, I totally want the below: (wish the effects were permanent,I like the glowing username for example yay)

Username Shadow Color

i'm out for this one as i already have a shadow color XD

What the hell thats not shadow-y thats freeking invisible with the black on black :giggle:

their should be a white glow.. if nott then ur using internet explorer.. which means you suck.. cuz internet explorer sucks :mokken:

their should be a white glow.. if nott then ur using internet explorer.. which means you suck.. cuz internet explorer sucks :mokken:

I know right :damon: these pc's at work suck!!!!!!!

Hal, you'd be the 11th player, so if anyone else is interested, I'll allow 12 players.

@Starfruit

-White Elephant participants can participate, providing that you don't have any effects on your username (bold, italics, underline, colored, glow, shadow).

:wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back