012: Duodecim Dissidia 012 Ending movie

shadrox

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
So,based on the ending movie of dissidia 012 ...Lightning,Yuna,Tifa,Laguna,Vaan,Kain went to fight the manikins in their nest n outnumbered n eventually fall unconscious with their body is vanishing away.while Warrior Of Light still stand fighting the manikins that managed to get near Cosmos...exhausted by the infinite manikins that are in there...

Then,Cosmos using her last power dismiss the manikins amd teleport Warrior of light and herself somewhere where Shinryu begins to resurrect the unconscious Cosmos and her warriors excluding Lightning and the other 5.Warrior of light watching all the purging by Shinryu, collapsed .

Then does begins the 013. Question, why Ligthning n the others vanished into thin air instead being resurrect too?is what Kain did by knocked down Zidane,Bartz,Firion,n many others so they would be able to fight again in the next cycle knowing that the war this time will be in Chaos favor?

So,based on the ending movie of dissidia 012 ...Lightning,Yuna,Tifa,Laguna,Vaan,Kain went to fight the manikins in their nest n outnumbered n eventually fall unconscious with their body is vanishing away.while Warrior Of Light still stand fighting the manikins that managed to get near Cosmos...exhausted by the infinite manikins that are in there...

Then,Cosmos using her last power dismiss the manikins amd teleport Warrior of light and herself somewhere where Shinryu begins to resurrect the unconscious Cosmos and her warriors excluding Lightning and the other 5.Warrior of light watching all the purging by Shinryu, collapsed .

Then does begins the 013. Question, why Ligthning n the others vanished into thin air instead being resurrect too?is what Kain did by knocked down Zidane,Bartz,Firion,n many others so they would be able to fight again in the next cycle knowing that the war this time will be in Chaos favor?

I never played Dissidia, but I was mildly interested in the story. So I researched about it before.

It's kinda silly, but it's said that if the characters are defeated by manikins, they cannot be revived for the next cycle. But if they are killed by any other way, they will be revived.

I know right...It's really stupid. Don't take Dissidia stories seriously. I always try to think that they are just dreams the characters had, thus, non-canon.

I only liked dissidia because I somehow like cross-over games where they used characters from their original games. It also reminds about the prime days of final fantasy, so its kinda good.

Though the reason that they couldn't be revived if they got killed by manikins, that's kinda stupid in fact. But thanks for the explanation

Yes it is kind of silly that when killed by manikins they can not revive, despite that I enjoyed the story. If you read into all the extra bits, they even explain some back story to the original Warriors of Light from the original FF, along with theories about Chaos from that game and how the time loop begins.

because imo they are not really dead. kain's exact words are "put into sleep" and from what i recalled when kain appeared with tifa, laguna mentioned that kain's intention might be to send them into "dreamland" and if they are really dead, kain wouldn't bother carry their unconcious bodies and hide them. he could just pretend that the manikins had knock them off. i beat the game and that's what i know. btw i was pissed coz i was really excited about the real ending after they defeated chaos but the movie froze after tidus jumped into the sea and zidane was sitting on a tree and speaking. and to make things worse, i can't find it in the internet. wtf

Back