Smart phones being stupid

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
Many of us have smart phones, tending to be touch screen phones, but these phones require updates every so often, and us phone users thinking "hey update, it'll make the phone better" and downloaded them, now 9 times out of 10 these updates make the phone better and occasionally give it a good new look, now, it the 1 time out of 10 that i want to ask you all about.

in that 1 time out of 10, the Update either has a bug with it or just changes absolutely nothing and has just been a colossal waste of time. i have had such an incident this time, i have the sony Ericcson Xperia X10, and my most recent update has been a giant pain in the ass because the phone now has a tendency to turn itself off, it currently just does it during a game of Angry birds but after a fair few times of it doing it whilst i was bored the other day i got kind of annoyed with it.

so my Question is this, all those who use Smart phones and who have downloaded a new Software that has either done nothing or is filled with bugs that do things as turn your phone off, tell us all your story of how you dealt with it and how, if at all, you fixed the issue.

(Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, move it if you wish)

Back